KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Not fair!

Not fair!
Started by: .::Levi@than::.

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
.::Levi@than::.

Angry Not fair!

I have really nice swiss chocolate right next to me, and I've been trying to get the box open for a good 20 minutes, but it just won't open and I want chocolate! sad

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 11:59 AM
.::Levi@than::. is currently offline Click here to Send .::Levi@than::. a Private Message Find more posts by .::Levi@than::. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Who' d want Swiss chocolate when the best you can get is Belgian? stick out tongue

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 12:10 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Well I don't have any of that stick out tongue although I do agree, belgian is much better. And I still can't get that darn box open.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 12:15 PM
.::Levi@than::. is currently offline Click here to Send .::Levi@than::. a Private Message Find more posts by .::Levi@than::. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Aha, someone with taste wink

Smash it big grin

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 12:18 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

But then I'll end with chocolate powder stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 12:20 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Better than nothing stick out tongue

Make poverty history.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 12:21 PM

Good point. But I really can't be stuffed going outside to get a hammer, or the mallet.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 12:22 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

blink What kind of box is that?

Make poverty history.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 12:24 PM
Clovie

quote:
Originally posted by Storm
Who' d want Swiss chocolate when the best you can get is Belgian? stick out tongue
i've never seen belgian chocolate blink

swiss yes.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 12:24 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

It's plastic, but it's like super glued together.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 12:25 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

quote:
Originally posted by Clovie
i've never seen belgian chocolate blink

The horror.

Try to cut the plastic with a sharp knife.

Make poverty history.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 12:28 PM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

AMASH IT WITH THE CORNER OF THE TABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 12:30 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

is it really so delicious? eek!

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

SUPER GLUED? this happened to me once. someone at the store ate half of the chocolates and glued it back into place. i went back and got a refund AND another box

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Now why didn't I think of that? All I gotta do is find a knife...

Clovie- belgian chocolate is like swiss chocolate... only 10 times as better

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 12:31 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

*nods vigorously*

Make poverty history.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 12:31 PM

Now I really feel like belgian chocolate... damn!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 12:32 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

laughing

Make poverty history.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 12:34 PM

stick out tongue I'll go out and get some tommorow.

Happy Dance I opened the box... and nearly sliced my finger in the process. chocolate!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 12:35 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

lol

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 12:37 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote