KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ways to get back at siblings......

Ways to get back at siblings......
Started by: Mr Wiggles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Wiggles
AHHHH!!

Ways to get back at siblings......

ok, i have a problem.... i have a little war going on with my younger brother and sister, we pull cruel jokes on each other and wait for the other one to crack, thing is, no one lost yet, and we usually plan our stuff based on what happened before, but i dont know what to do now heres what happened:

i had a long day, and i wanted to go to sleep, so i took a nap... when i woke up, womans clothes were laid on top of me and i was wearing makeup, hanging above my head was a picture of me,like that, which was pretty a pretty good joke, but thats not the point! i dont know what to do to them thats similar.... so thats why im asking all of you

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 01:41 AM
Mr Wiggles is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Wiggles a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Wiggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKerrigor
bucket wars

take blue koolaid unscrew the showerhead pack it in the showerhead screw the head back on dont take shower that day

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 01:42 AM
LordKerrigor is currently offline Click here to Send LordKerrigor a Private Message Find more posts by LordKerrigor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

I get back at mine by... well... I throw food at them.
And sometimes I start really bad rumors about them, so that when our mom hears them, the kids are GROUNDED!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 01:43 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Wiggles
AHHHH!!

uhh, those are very good, and i tried the second but i need to do something to them thats similar to cross dressing..

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 01:44 AM
Mr Wiggles is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Wiggles a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Wiggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

Paint the words "I am a girl" on the butts of all your brother's pants.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 01:45 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Wiggles
AHHHH!!

... no... but that gives me an idea! thank you big grin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 01:47 AM
super pr*xy

put shaving cream in their dresser drawers or shoes.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 02:45 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

water balloons! eek!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 02:57 AM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I like the Kool-aid idea yes

Buy some women's underwear and sew them to the outside of some of your brother's clothes.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 03:01 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

that's a good one!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 03:03 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
I like the Kool-aid idea yes

Buy some women's underwear and sew them to the outside of some of your brother's clothes.

or on his backpack

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 03:44 AM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Antique them while they are sleeping or put something in their shoes or cut their hair or dye their hair while they are sleping or change their toothpaste or any other facial product with another substance.....

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 03:50 AM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

put hair color in a hairspray bottle, or something they might use on their hair lol

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 03:54 AM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

when your mom does laundry and its time for little bros whites, drop a dark red piece of clothing in and set washer to hot cycle. Or just drop a crayon or a tea bag or cool aid will work with this one too

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 03:55 AM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Haha yes a pink or yellow crayon works well...but then again so does brown....

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 03:57 AM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grap
Darwin Hater

haha

if he/she has to change into gym clothes for school, switch his gym clothes with some of you moms woman(i hope) clothes and then see what happens when he as to change

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 03:59 AM
grap is currently offline Click here to Send grap a Private Message Find more posts by grap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Put plastic wrap around the opening of the toilet right underneath the seat. Man, i have gotten so many beating from that one.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 04:00 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rogue938

I you really want advise on this subject go to darth revan 187 and or Phoenix Aska. you have to hear the horror stories of those poor children. darth is the evil one though.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 04:00 AM
rogue938 is currently offline Click here to Send rogue938 a Private Message Find more posts by rogue938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Put plastic wrap around the opening of the toilet right underneath the seat. Man, i have gotten so many beating from that one.

oh, jesus tap dancing christ!!!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 04:07 AM