KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What song did you wake up this morning on the radio?

What song did you wake up this morning on the radio?
Started by: Jackie Malfoy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Question What song did you wake up this morning on the radio?

I woke up to a very annoying song called "I want to soak up the sun"Don't remember the singer.
Or the station I was too tired.Even now I have that annoying song playing in my head.So what did everyone wake up to this morning?
See you around.JM Happy Dance

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 11:10 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

I dunno I was way too sleep adled to remember anything as traumatic as being woken up by the radio.
One moment it's blissful unconsciousness, next "AH NOISY THING EVIL EVIL NOISY THING MUST STOP IT...."

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 11:13 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

get a clock radio stick out tongue s'what I use to wake me up sorta peacefully

In the last two weeks, I've woken up Shinedown on the radio 8 times. EIGHT frickin times out of 14 days. It's ridiculous.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 11:16 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Yeah it's what I use and it's evil it wakes me up every day! blink

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 11:18 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

well...it shouldn't be that loud stick out tongue turn it down, I have it to almost nothing smile it doesn't even wake me up half the time! it's great! smile

I'm a signature!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 11:19 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

I wake up to "bad news over happy music" on the Rob Arnie and Dawn show, the local shock jocks here in Sac. ninja

http://www.robarnieanddawn.com/BadNewsHappyMusic.htm

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:58 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
well...it shouldn't be that loud stick out tongue turn it down, I have it to almost nothing smile it doesn't even wake me up half the time! it's great! smile

laughing out loud Nice in theory but when you've mouths to feed you really need to get up in time for work so they dont fire you! sad

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 01:25 AM