KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Next time a teacher punishes you for no reason and tells you to show respect say this

Next time a teacher punishes you for no reason and tells you to show respect say this
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Next time a teacher punishes you for no reason and tells you to show respect say this

Tell them that you don't have to show them respect just because they're a teacher. They can't just throw thier weight around like that, you don't even have to show them respect because they want you to. If they want your respect then they have to earn it. Just because they're a teacher doesn't mean that you have to show them respect. They have to be nice, kind, caring, curtious and many others for you to show them respect.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 08:36 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

In order to earn someone's respect, don't you have to show them respect? It's a catch 22. I just try to be curtious to everyone I meet, and if they are rude to me or something, then I stay away from them, at least off KMC.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 09:18 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Hyde

Is this part of the reason why the teaching profession is dwindling?

You people! If there isn't a movie about it, it's not worth knowing, is it? - Metatron

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 09:24 AM
Ms Hyde is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Hyde a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Hyde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

No, that's because of budget cuts. erm

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 09:36 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I can't help but notice that you're constantly crying about a teacher doing this or that, punishing you and such. I find it hard to believe that all teachers that give you shit are just assholes. More then likely, the problem is on your end.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 09:53 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
I can't help but notice that you're constantly crying about a teacher doing this or that, punishing you and such. I find it hard to believe that all teachers that give you shit are just assholes. More then likely, the problem is on your end.

"Most" teachers are usually really really nice and good "people" people.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 09:57 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

Re: Next time a teacher punishes you for no reason and tells you to show respect say

quote:
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Tell them that you don't have to show them respect just because they're a teacher. They can't just throw thier weight around like that, you don't even have to show them respect because they want you to. If they want your respect then they have to earn it. Just because they're a teacher doesn't mean that you have to show them respect. They have to be nice, kind, caring, curtious and many others for you to show them respect.

but i feel sorry for them theyre just trying to do their job.
they still have feelings, you know!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 10:10 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

thats right, their just doing their jobs

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 10:13 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote:
Originally posted by Myth

"Most" teachers are usually really really nice and good "people" people.

Seriously, they are.

They dedicate their lives teaching others so our society can go on, spend years going to college and financially get almost nothing in return. Then some little brat gets pissed off because a teacher told them to stop talking.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 10:15 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Suki
~Smallville's Gal~

I think you should start paying attention in class maybe then the teacher wouldnt give you a hard time

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 11:01 AM
Suki is currently offline Click here to Send Suki a Private Message Find more posts by Suki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
In order to earn someone's respect, don't you have to show them respect? It's a catch 22.

Indeed it is, however having the upper hand (being in a position of 'above someone') some people feel that respect is deserved.

A teacher often feels that way. Or at least the ones at my school.

However, I must agree with BackFire and Samurai Girl on this one. This seems to be an all too familiar problem for you. Perhaps it is not the teachers.

Last edited by Smallville on Nov 9th, 2004 at 03:23 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 03:20 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Oh YEAH, I really hope someone here is dumb enough to be the guinea pig in doing that, so they can fail an entire course. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 03:22 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rogue938

As told to me by the school counselor:
she was walking to a second grade class room but stopped outside of the door. this is what she heard. my little sister was in this particular class. she was an ornery child, a spitfire some would say and she was in trouble again. so the teacher, MRS. sans told her to get out of the classroom and go stand out in the hallway. my sister replied "No! you go out in the hallway. I'm tired of going out to the hallway." she was then sent to the principals office. just to point out my sis was not a mean child or anything or willfully disrespectful.Needlessly to say the school counselr was cracking up and ran to the bathroom to laugh it out, so the students wouldn't see and think that it was ok to do that kind of thing. another time a girl in a grade above her called her a bit-h so my sis took the girls glasses and threw them on the ground and stepped on them thus breaking them. she was a little hellion. incredibly funny and cute. yes she was and is a little spitfire.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 03:41 PM
rogue938 is currently offline Click here to Send rogue938 a Private Message Find more posts by rogue938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

wow this is stupider than stupid, what what

One little spark...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 04:38 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

You youngsters just have no respect for authority anymore. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You should respect your elders stick out tongue
Like others have said, they are just going there job at the end of the day.

I feel so old! confused

To all of my KMC Buddies...
I loves ya love

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 04:48 PM
saucybird007 is currently offline Click here to Send saucybird007 a Private Message Find more posts by saucybird007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nick1811
At Gunpoint

Miffed Re: Next time a teacher punishes you for no reason and tells you to show respect say this

quote:
Originally posted by BlackC@t

what a great comeback no expression

"Rest in Piece, Brother Dime"- Vinnie Paul

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 05:59 PM
nick1811 is currently offline Click here to Send nick1811 a Private Message Find more posts by nick1811 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

I hate teachers and they envy me too

from the VERY first day of school I was a bad kid and My first grade teacher Ms. THIE and she hated me cause all my freinds were bad and my brother was bad and She even hated my uncle who was quarter back for her school team...WHAT A B!TCH

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 06:50 PM
BDTnRDE is currently offline Click here to Send BDTnRDE a Private Message Find more posts by BDTnRDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote