KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Match!!

Match!!
Started by: Telpy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Telpy
SKittle Addict

Love Match!!

Love Test

Try it out!!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 10:35 AM
Telpy is currently offline Click here to Send Telpy a Private Message Find more posts by Telpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Telpy
SKittle Addict

quote:
Misha (please log in to view the image) Yoda

32 %

The chance of a relationship working out between Misha and Yoda is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 10:39 AM
Telpy is currently offline Click here to Send Telpy a Private Message Find more posts by Telpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fetcharada
OutrageousBiatch~!

i only got 11% with my crush sad

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 10:40 AM
Fetcharada is currently offline Click here to Send Fetcharada a Private Message Find more posts by Fetcharada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Telpy
SKittle Addict

quote:
Ladygrim (please log in to view the image) BadBoy2004

41 %

The chance of a relationship working out between Ladygrim and BadBoy2004 is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 10:40 AM
Telpy
SKittle Addict

Who is your crush? shifty

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 10:41 AM
Telpy
SKittle Addict

quote:
Glenn (please log in to view the image) Misha

24 %

Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Glenn and Misha, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 10:42 AM
Telpy
SKittle Addict

quote:
She Devil (please log in to view the image) Kosta

13 %

Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between She Devil and Kosta, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 10:44 AM
Fetcharada
OutrageousBiatch~!

quote:
Originally posted by Telperaca
Who is your crush? shifty

no one on here....

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 10:44 AM
Fetcharada is currently offline Click here to Send Fetcharada a Private Message Find more posts by Fetcharada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Telpy
SKittle Addict

Awww damn! stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 10:45 AM
Fetcharada
OutrageousBiatch~!

But i did surname and first name the last time
and when i did it this time with just first names i got 23% roll eyes (sarcastic) a very small improvement stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 10:46 AM
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

since i was really bored i dun this :
chelsea michael

61 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between chelsea and michael has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 10:48 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

hah telpie haha

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 10:49 AM
Nerdanel is currently offline Click here to Send Nerdanel a Private Message Find more posts by Nerdanel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

Love Calculator results
These are the results of the calculations by Dr. Love:
she-devil barakus

72 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between she-devil and barakus has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 10:50 AM
Nerdanel is currently offline Click here to Send Nerdanel a Private Message Find more posts by Nerdanel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fetcharada
OutrageousBiatch~!

Love Calculator results
These are the results of the calculations by Dr. Love:
rogue938 Phoenix Aska

89 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between rogue938 and Phoenix Aska has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 10:52 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

The Tired Hiker and Michael Jackson relationship will not work
out at all unless Michael Jackson makes small sacrifices to be
there for The Tired Hiker when he is needed most. Hiker must
be able to fit into the small pajamas for this relationship to work.
Jackson should spend as much time with Hiker as possible, or this
relationship will go no further than make-out sessions in the purple
farris wheel in Jackson's front yard.

89%

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 10:52 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fetcharada
OutrageousBiatch~!

omg!

English Moosette Canadian Moose

0 %

Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between English Moosette and Canadian Moose, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 10:53 AM
Imaginary
blinded

I share your surprise....

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 10:58 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

******** ******** (please log in to view the image) ******* ****

74 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between ******** ******** and ******* **** has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 11:29 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badboy2006
girl slayer

mine was 61 %

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 11:38 AM
badboy2006 is currently offline Click here to Send badboy2006 a Private Message Find more posts by badboy2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

hey telp i did yours and my name

it was 59% eek! thats a score

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between glenn and telperaca has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 11:56 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote