KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Fighting Friends?

Fighting Friends?
Started by: DarkSwordsLady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSwordsLady
Huggable so hug me

Question Fighting Friends?

What do u do when ur friends r fighting??????

Tilien

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 12:20 PM
DarkSwordsLady is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSwordsLady a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSwordsLady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

well i do it all the time with my best friend, i don't even know why i call him that anymore erm

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 12:21 PM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

um...i dunno
but me and my friend had a big fight on the weekend we were all drunk
i was the first to get angry.... usually i would be the last one... but i was annoyed at one of my friend... they all told me to calm down than a few minutes later the all started to fight. i was annoyed so i walked home at 2 in the morning by myself

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 12:28 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

erm.....well this is happens often especially when there is drink in volved i split them up the last time i had to carry my cousin out side on my shoulders to stop him and my mate fighting.

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 12:37 PM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

i stay out of it....its not my buisiness .

made by Scribble

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 12:42 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSwordsLady
Huggable so hug me

year but the problem i hav at the moment is that they're sober

Tilien

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 12:42 PM
DarkSwordsLady is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSwordsLady a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSwordsLady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

its their problem sweetie...you cant fix it erm

..leave it be

made by Scribble

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 12:46 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSwordsLady
Huggable so hug me

tr'd but they keep talking 2 me about it the going ff in a huff then coming back 2 me a complaning
AND ITS DRIVING ME INSANE mad mad mad
(Sorry iv just really had anoth woth it 2day)

Tilien

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 12:51 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

quote:
Originally posted by DarkSwordsLady
tr'd but they keep talking 2 me about it the going ff in a huff then coming back 2 me a complaning
AND ITS DRIVING ME INSANE mad mad mad
(Sorry iv just really had anoth woth it 2day)
thats when you say to BOTH friends...."look...im tired of your shit...leave me out of it . i love you but its something for you to work out...not me"

its only happening cuz you allow them to come to you....which is ok if you are just offering a shoulder but if they expect you to fix it or take sides....then back up and let them fall on each other .

made by Scribble

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 12:55 PM
DarkSwordsLady
Huggable so hug me

thank Shellie i'll try that and if it doesn't work i'll hit themwith a hocky stick and have done with it

Tilien

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 12:59 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

quote:
thank Shellie i'll try that and if it doesn't work i'll hit themwith a hocky stick and have done with it
wink that works too

made by Scribble

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:00 PM
DarkSwordsLady
Huggable so hug me

and if it doesn't at lest they will stop fighting each other even if they do end up going after me

Tilien

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:02 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i try not to have fights with my friends but when two of my friends are fighting i leave them to it and stay out of the way

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:04 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

quote:
and if it doesn't at lest they will stop fighting each other even if they do end up going after me
that too laughing i hope you have a good pair of running shoes

made by Scribble

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:04 PM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

I shoot them in the kneecaps.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:58 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

jealous often causes friends to fight, and boasting, thats it

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 02:00 PM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSwordsLady
Huggable so hug me

quote:
Originally posted by shellie
that too laughing i hope you have a good pair of running shoes

No but i kick extremly hard big grin and they alreally know that

Tilien

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 02:15 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I try not to get involed in it because if I do I am in the middle of there fighting.So I try to see if things work out if not I talk to both of them and try to get them to be friends again.
Lucky for me they don't fight offen at all.And it always works.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 03:07 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Re: Fighting Friends?

quote:

tell them to discuss instead of argue

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 07:47 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Re: Fighting Friends?

quote:

Have a pint!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 07:50 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote