KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I was part of a REAL bomb threat today!

I was part of a REAL bomb threat today!
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Shocked I was part of a REAL bomb threat today!

My reporter and I were doing a story on Thanksgiving travel, and I left my backpack in an Amtrack train station. When I drove back to get it, the ticket guy said the Salinas Police picked it up. So, I went to the police station and waited for forty minutes before a patrol car pulled up and the officer gave it to me. He also gave me a cold look and said, "they called this in as a bomb, you know. I was the one who had to look inside it." I apologized to him and he said it was okay. Inside the backpack was a giant camera battery and a wireless mic, if you don't really know what those look like, it could be mistaken for a bomb. embarrasment

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 10:51 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

you work for a TV station?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 11:00 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

I thought you were no longer retarted slip?

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 11:06 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud I didnt know he worked for a TV station, or does he. I'm confused

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 11:09 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

^^ laughing out loud cheeky

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 11:09 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Yeah, I work for a tv station in Salinas, California. It's an NBC affiliate. wink

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 11:40 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud for some reason I cant picture you doing that

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 05:22 AM
furryman
honky

I thought he was the Candyman (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 05:26 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

eek! th has a bomb!! everybody run!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 05:28 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Telpy
SKittle Addict

O.o

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 08:51 AM
Telpy is currently offline Click here to Send Telpy a Private Message Find more posts by Telpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

laughing out loud

But just remember Th, you're poking fun at things that caused a lot of people to lose thier loved ones and family members erm

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 09:58 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote