KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » the grudge sucked

the grudge sucked
Started by: thegrugdesucked

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thegrugdesucked

the grudge sucked

the grudge sucked i hated it and if you liked it then **** off you ****ing weirdo

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 01:24 AM
thegrugdesucked is currently offline Click here to Send thegrugdesucked a Private Message Find more posts by thegrugdesucked Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Ok.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 01:25 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thegrugdesucked

who here also hated it

it was a complete ****ing rip off of the ring

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 01:26 AM
thegrugdesucked is currently offline Click here to Send thegrugdesucked a Private Message Find more posts by thegrugdesucked Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It was a pile of shit.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 01:28 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thegrugdesucked

thank you

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 01:29 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

oh yes, gotta love the people who sign up just to b*tch about a movie. We have a movie forum, and I figured it was going to blow so I saved myself the 7.50. yes

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 01:30 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

I made a thread "The Worst Endind Ever" twas about the grudge, and yes it was a complete waste of film.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 01:30 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Even though this movie was horrible, why the hell is this thread in the off-topic forum?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 01:32 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thegrugdesucked

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
oh yes, gotta love the people who sign up just to b*tch about a movie. We have a movie forum, and I figured it was going to blow so I saved myself the 7.50. yes

if only i did that

it was a time in my life where i felt all movies that will come out will suck

my friend tried to change me and took me to a movie

i said

"why not watch seed of chucky"

he said

"no"

after whatching the crudge i had to stand up in the movie theater and shout

"this movie blew ass!!!"

then i did this

Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 01:33 AM
thegrugdesucked

quote:
Originally posted by <<Solo>>
Even though this movie was horrible, why the hell is this thread in the off-topic forum?

i didnt want to get yelled at by puttin it in the wrong forum

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 01:34 AM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I keep hearing from people in school that are saying that it sucked.I was not going to see it anyway since I hate horror movies.But thanks for telling me anyway that way if I changed my mind.
I would know better then to go waste my money seeing it.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 02:25 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

quote:
Originally posted by thegrugdesucked
if only i did that

it was a time in my life where i felt all movies that will come out will suck

my friend tried to change me and took me to a movie

i said

"why not watch seed of chucky"

he said

"no"

after whatching the crudge i had to stand up in the movie theater and shout

"this movie blew ass!!!"

then i did this

Happy Dance

I liked it..it wasn't a copy of the Ring...The Ring(Ringu) and the Grudge(Ju-on)were both Japanese films.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 02:30 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow Thegrudgesucked is one of the worst names I've heard. But it did suck

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 03:13 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess

You pay $7.50 to see a movie? That's practically robbery, babe. erm

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 03:53 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

it's $5.50 in the day and $8.50 at night here

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 05:57 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

I pay $5 all day around for stadium seating theatre.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 05:58 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

your lucky

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 06:01 AM
Darth Revan187

Re: the grudge sucked

quote:
Originally posted by thegrugdesucked
the grudge sucked i hated it and if you liked it then **** off you ****ing weirdo

your spelling seems to suck as well

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 07:07 AM
Darth Revan187 is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan187 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan187 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Re: Re: the grudge sucked

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan187
your spelling seems to suck as well

I think you'll find his/her spelling is perfect, it's actually the punctuation that leaves a lot to be desired stick out tongue

EDIT: I just noticed what you were referring to, the handle

ThorinWoofer

Last edited by Syren on Nov 26th, 2004 at 09:38 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 09:29 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Oh yeah, and I saw this movie when I went on that party weekend to my home town just after my birthday. I absolutely loathe horror movies, due to my overactive imagination but my so called best friend told me that The Grudge was a psychological thriller, got me into the cinema and spent the entire film feeling rather smug as I kept my head nestled into his neck and my hands clasped tightly in his. Bastard. And yes, it sucked, but it still terrified me. The part where the ghost thing is walking up the corridor after forming from beneath the door and is caught on camera, then she appears in front of the camera making that God awful hacking noise...... *shudder* I think I need to go hide under a table for a moment.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 09:33 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote