KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Alright!

Alright!
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Alright!

I just bought 'Return of the Living Dead 3' the full uncut version off Amazon UK! rock

BackFire, if you enter this thread, have you seen it?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 04:56 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

No one's entered

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 05:38 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

well thats what happens to stupid threads

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 05:39 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

How is this stupid?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 05:51 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

its a stupid movie stick out tongue

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 05:53 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKerrigor
bucket wars

wait isnt that a british film?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 06:30 AM
LordKerrigor is currently offline Click here to Send LordKerrigor a Private Message Find more posts by LordKerrigor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaolin Monk
Tech Junkie

Re: Alright!

quote:
Originally posted by BlackC@t
I just bought 'Return of the Living Dead 3' the full uncut version off Amazon UK! rock

BackFire, if you enter this thread, have you seen it?

glad you figured out what you wanted to do smile

do you know how much is added in the uncut/what's different/how much time is added on/etc? Cause I am curious

<`Syntax> iListen to pink floyd: wall.modify(numBricks++);

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 06:41 AM
Shaolin Monk is currently offline Click here to Send Shaolin Monk a Private Message Find more posts by Shaolin Monk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

ive never seen any of the night of the living deads or return of living dead .. or whatever. movies

are they good then???

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 06:55 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Romero's Dead trilogy is great

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 07:00 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

The 'Return' trilogy is better stick out tongue

Thanks Shaolin Monk. The Uncut version does have more footage and more gruesome close-ups and stuff.

It's a hell of a lot more gorier then the R rated version. I recommend you buy the uncut version off www.amazon.co.uk

Return of the Living Dead 3 is an american movie, not British smile

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 10:03 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I'll post the scenes not seen in the R rated version tomorrow, I'm very tired so I want to go to bed now,

Goodnight everybody.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 10:04 AM