KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What if this was floating in the water beside you?

What if this was floating in the water beside you?
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

What if this was floating in the water beside you?

?

Attachment: boat_meg.jpg
This has been downloaded 139 time(s).

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 12:10 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

holy****
is it dead??

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 12:12 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

fake pic, sharks aren't THAT stupid.

shark weakpoints are at the stomach, they wouldn't dare to take a risk like that.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 12:13 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

This, my friend, is a carcharodon megaladon, ancestor to the carcharodon carcharius (Great White) This picture is a mere depiction of what a megalodon would look like, if it werent, or isnt extinct.
Big ey? Id shit my pants if something like that were floating beside my boat, or trying to attack it.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 12:14 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

like i said, you are correct that it is a carcharodon megaladon, but it is a fake pic.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 12:15 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Yes. But its a depiction, not really fake. This is what it would look like if it were alive today, but we have no living proof that it ISNT still alive today. We just dont know.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 12:16 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:
Originally posted by hh?
fake pic, sharks aren't THAT stupid.

shark weakpoints are at the stomach, they wouldn't dare to take a risk like that.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 12:17 AM
Kelly_Bean

This picture is to compare the size of a Megalodon and other objects, like that boat.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 12:19 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

yea, carcharodon megalodon's are 40-50 feet long.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 12:20 AM
Kelly_Bean

larger in fact. They're minimum rate of growing is 40 ft, maximum is 100 to 102 ft.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 12:21 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i wouldnt believe 100ft...that sounds bs...

but its possible

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 12:22 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Was this thread inspired by this topic?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t315611.html

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 12:23 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

could be

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 12:25 AM
Kelly_Bean

Very possible indeed.

Check out these teeth, I took this picture at a store I went to in another town. These are Megalodon teeth, boy would I give anything to have one of these babies, they cover up a whole mans hand when held. I bet they're heavy as hell.

Attachment: meg.jpg
This has been downloaded 94 time(s).

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 12:26 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:
Originally posted by Falling4Daniel_
Very possible indeed.

Check out these teeth, I took this picture at a store I went to in another town. These are Megalodon teeth, boy would I give anything to have one of these babies, they cover up a whole mans hand when held. I bet they're heavy as hell.

nice

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 12:28 AM
Kelly_Bean

Yes, very. But man that would hurt, having those puncturing teeth gnawing at your flesh. Youch.
*Shudder* That pic I put at the beginning of the thread freaks me out still. *stares*

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 12:29 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

nah, you'd only feel the pain for 2 seconds...there will be so much pain that you would just faint...and be eaten. no expression

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 12:30 AM
Kelly_Bean

Prolly. Of course, why would you have those teeth gnawing in your flesh anyway, that thing would swallow you without even thinking twice, it was said they prey on large whales so Id say with a mouth that large they could swallow a whale in a gulp. Sheeeesh.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 12:33 AM
furryman
honky

what is this... shark show and tell no expression

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 12:33 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

giant squids are the most dangerous. i've read that it can easily crush a whale of any size...

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 12:34 AM