KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Why did you pick the Screename you have?

Why did you pick the Screename you have?
Started by: Frosty Beverage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Frosty Beverage
Get 'er Done!

Cool Why did you pick the Screename you have?

I picked myne because me and my friend were bord one late saturday night so he made me an acount on KMC. He was drinkin' some cola, so i picked Frosty Beverage.

I hope theres not another Thread like this. If there is, forgive me.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 08:56 PM
Frosty Beverage is currently offline Click here to Send Frosty Beverage a Private Message Find more posts by Frosty Beverage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i picked Korri because its Korri no expression

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 08:57 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

hh

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 08:58 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reasons that you simpletons cannot comprehend.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 08:59 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:
Originally posted by Mane
Reasons that you simpletons cannot comprehend.

the reason why his username is "Mane" is because,
The Electro-Carcinoma Therapy is a local, low side-effect procedure that can be treated on an outpatient basis. In the two to three hour treatment, energy flows through the tumor. Some patients need only two or three sessions before the tumour will "melt", others need more. With the help of a special computer monitor program and controls, the physician controls the treatment and observes the procedures in the body and the growth. The medical skill lies in being able to place the electrodes in the correct location and setting of the optimal amperage - this must be different depending upon tumor size, density and type.

ECT can and should be used, depending upon illness, together with other forms of treatment. In order to control the formation of secondary growths (metastases) with malicious tumors, Dr. Weber advises to combine the use of ECT with radio and/or chemotherapy. ECT does not replace good conventional therapy possibilities; on the other side ECT can be a new therapeutic chance where conventionally difficult or hardly treatable tumors and secondary growths are present.

ECT is suitable for both surface as well as more deeply located tumours, explains the Institute. Secondary growths in bones cannot be treated as effectively with this method. Even if the tumor has already been pre-treated with irradiation or chemotherapy, the Electro Carcinoma Therapy can still be used.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 09:00 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frosty Beverage
Get 'er Done!

i actually just read that.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 09:02 PM
Frosty Beverage is currently offline Click here to Send Frosty Beverage a Private Message Find more posts by Frosty Beverage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

oh smile

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 09:02 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

I am Groucho!!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 09:04 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abra
Clap if you believe!

I almost did.

Anyway, my sn is Abra b/c Abracadabra was already taken. But just so you guys know, I'm the real Abracadabra. The person who already took my sn is just a dirty poser. miffed

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 09:04 PM
Abra is currently offline Click here to Send Abra a Private Message Find more posts by Abra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

sad

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 09:05 PM
Frosty Beverage
Get 'er Done!

k.

Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

(please log in to view the image)

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

T.M
Welcome to The Suck

T.M

Tony Montana Scarface rules!!!!

T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by hh?
(please log in to view the image)

wtf?!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 09:06 PM
nick1811
At Gunpoint

my name is nick and my b-day is on the 18th of november

"Rest in Piece, Brother Dime"- Vinnie Paul

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 09:08 PM
nick1811 is currently offline Click here to Send nick1811 a Private Message Find more posts by nick1811 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

HH was originally HockeyHoror

Jason ??

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 09:08 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Sauron
HH was originally HockeyHoror

Jason ??

**** jason

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 09:10 PM
Korri

no expression

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 09:10 PM
Deathblow
-

I love to tell this story happy

'Deathblow', tis track 5 on Deftones self-titled album of 2003, and is about this disturbed guy in a relationship with this girl he loves so much, all his anger and frustration disappears when he's with her. Also it's a reminder that things can't always be perfect, and it can only take one little thing to mess something that great up, but you have to cope with it because no matter how great a relationship is, conflict will arise. You just have to learn to deal with it and don't throw it all away. Or something like that confused

It also serves the secondary purpose of making me sound dangerous

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 09:11 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frosty Beverage
Get 'er Done!

Someone has a grudge.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 09:12 PM