KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » poetry and coffee house

poetry and coffee house
Started by: sk8rpunkbarbie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sk8rpunkbarbie
i got a wet tounge!slurp!

Laugh poetry and coffee house

hi everyone to my knowledge we dont have a poetry and coffee house so why not come in for a latte or capichino and enjoy deep poetry dark and mythical or just to have a chat and meet some mates for a coffee todays specails are the caramel roast latte and a choclate and almond bagle enjoy! smile

"does mr lemon cake have ne nuts...nooooo mr lemon cake has no nuts does mr cheesecake have ne nuts?...noooo mr cheesecake has no nuts...does mr chocolate fudge cake have ne nuts?.....mr chcolate fudge cake syas he wants to talk to u!"

me luvs baylin lestat slashwristbarbi sex pistol placebo fan syren,thorncrawler and §pear and one i forgott i love you too! (big hugs)ps: sorry yerrs how cud i forgett u!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:11 PM
sk8rpunkbarbie is currently offline Click here to Send sk8rpunkbarbie a Private Message Find more posts by sk8rpunkbarbie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Mocha please, hold the poetry.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:12 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8rpunkbarbie

ok so ill start the proceedings off with a poem i wrote today entittled:Me
when you look at me do you really see me?
tell me what YOU see
You see a tall blonde girl
with sad blue eyes
thats all you see
you dont see the real me
how i feel or how i live
or even who i am
ill tell you what I see
me standing alone
sucluded from the crowd
the loner,the individual and the misunderstood
thats what i see
your just to blind to see
you never ask me how i am
or how i ended up this way
well ill tell you the reason and ill tell you why
its all because of you
singling me out all the time
without another thought
thats the rason of how i am
it doesnt bother me im happy with the way am
so dont be sorry for me
when you look at me tell me do you really see me?

"does mr lemon cake have ne nuts...nooooo mr lemon cake has no nuts does mr cheesecake have ne nuts?...noooo mr cheesecake has no nuts...does mr chocolate fudge cake have ne nuts?.....mr chcolate fudge cake syas he wants to talk to u!"

me luvs baylin lestat slashwristbarbi sex pistol placebo fan syren,thorncrawler and §pear and one i forgott i love you too! (big hugs)ps: sorry yerrs how cud i forgett u!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:16 PM
sk8rpunkbarbie is currently offline Click here to Send sk8rpunkbarbie a Private Message Find more posts by sk8rpunkbarbie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8rpunkbarbie

ok so ill start the proceedings off with a poem i wrote today entittled:Me
when you look at me do you really see me?
tell me what YOU see
You see a tall blonde girl
with sad blue eyes
thats all you see
you dont see the real me
how i feel or how i live
or even who i am
ill tell you what I see
me standing alone
sucluded from the crowd
the loner,the individual and the misunderstood
thats what i see
your just to blind to see
you never ask me how i am
or how i ended up this way
well ill tell you the reason and ill tell you why
its all because of you
singling me out all the time
without another thought
thats the reason of how i am
it doesnt bother me im happy with the way am
so dont be sorry for me
when you look at me tell me do you really see me?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:16 PM
sk8rpunkbarbie

mocha coming right up!
*slides mocha down the counter to corran enjoy"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:18 PM
@F1
Tomato Crisps

theres 2 of these threads, but without coffee

Can i have Tea white no sugar

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:19 PM
@F1 is currently offline Click here to Send @F1 a Private Message Find more posts by @F1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phoenix chii
Restricted

Account Restricted

il have a mocha too.corran dont hog the sofa..........move over

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:20 PM
phoenix chii is currently offline Click here to Send phoenix chii a Private Message Find more posts by phoenix chii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8rpunkbarbie

tea with no sugar coming right up *makes t* yeh well i thought why not put em both toegtehr and walla!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:21 PM
sk8rpunkbarbie

*brings mocha over with some complimentry biscottie* enjoy!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:22 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

Nice poem sk8r!

Dont know why but for some reason it reminded me of a short song I wrote years ago...

Reflections

Life is a two way mirror
Passing by on the other side
Showing what we really see of ourselves

Images changing shape
Never showing what we are
Looking through but never seeing

Reflections always falling
Merging on the other side
Two plus two together again

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:23 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8rpunkbarbie

baylin *squeals and runs and gives him a big huggle* howve u been fuzz ball ! lol jk

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:24 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

quote:
Originally posted by sk8rpunkbarbie
baylin *squeals and runs and gives him a big huggle* howve u been fuzz ball ! lol jk

*hugs back* Not bad, wolf sister, not bad. Although I went through a penguin phase not long ago eek! but everythings fixed now cool

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:26 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8rpunkbarbie

i know penguines r evil ......*looks shiftily* penguines must die!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:27 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:27 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8rpunkbarbie

i know penguines r evil ......*looks shiftily* penguines must die! did i tell u me and marc is over and im glad we is

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:28 PM
sk8rpunkbarbie

well i decided to open a COFFEE and POETRY one

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:29 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

Academia, here I come! smart

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:29 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

quote:
Originally posted by sk8rpunkbarbie
well i decided to open a COFFEE and POETRY one

What was I thinking? After all, this is the OTF.
*sigh*

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:30 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8rpunkbarbie

spear u not having ne more coffee your gettin hyper altho i need some staff so if ne one wants a job!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:31 PM
Corran
Lucifer

quote:
Originally posted by spookey
il have a mocha too.corran dont hog the sofa..........move over
It's a small sofa, you'll have to sit on my lap.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:32 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote