KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » \\\=The Official PRETEND LIKE YOU INVENTED KMC THREAD=///

\\\=The Official PRETEND LIKE YOU INVENTED KMC THREAD=///
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

\\\=The Official PRETEND LIKE YOU INVENTED KMC THREAD=///

So, one day I was sitting in my brown crusty bean bag eating a corn dog. I had just invented the internet, so I figured, "hey, I should invent a website where people from all over the world can come and hang out with other movie fans and make meaningful posts!" So, that's how I invented KMC! cool

Needless to say, I'm no longer sitting in a crusty bean bag. I'm sitting in a silk covered Lazy-Boy recliner, earining 92% cool

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 07:49 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

pft roll eyes (sarcastic)
one day, many years ago i was browsing the net and i thought
"im so good, people over the world should know it! how can i let everyone know how good i am?"
and then it struck me.....make a forum eek! i thought i'd suck people in by calling it killer movies because lots of people are more interested in movies than people. until they met me of course wink
so anyway a few years later i joined it messed

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 07:52 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

weird

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 07:53 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i created raz, and he created kmc

(coz he is another computer programm)

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 07:54 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

eek!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 07:55 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by Clovie
i created raz, and he created kmc

(coz he is another computer programm)

That is soooooo sexy!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 08:01 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

quote:
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
That is soooooo sexy!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 08:08 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well see this one day I was hanging out with my friend PRESTON and I was telling him about this idea I had for A movie forum on the internet, called KMC and he seemed to take an unusaull intrest in it. So I told him everything about, the next thing I know I'm being beaten up and thrown in the back of a car. I was knocked unconciouse, I woke up a few hours later in the middle of the desert, so I made my way home and I never saw Him again but I know the little bugger stole my idea, I just know it miffed

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

how RUDE

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 08:09 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

I know u all love the way i made KMC, but im gonna have to turn it over to Lil_B for the hard and outstanding work she has done big grin

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 08:21 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by Aqua
I know u all love the way i made KMC, but im gonna have to turn it over to Lil_B for the hard and outstanding work she has done big grin

Who's Lil_B??? confused

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 08:41 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Well see this one day I was hanging out with my friend PRESTON and I was telling him about this idea I had for A movie forum on the internet, called KMC and he seemed to take an unusaull intrest in it. So I told him everything about, the next thing I know I'm being beaten up and thrown in the back of a car. I was knocked unconciouse, I woke up a few hours later in the middle of the desert, so I made my way home and I never saw Him again but I know the little bugger stole my idea, I just know it miffed
evil face

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 08:41 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

sad I could have made millions

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 08:42 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

quote:
Who's Lil_B??? confused
milla?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 08:42 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

quote:
Who's Lil_B??? confused

Milla, Lil_B!tchiness

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 08:45 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Nope, never heard of her. erm

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 08:50 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

huh? huh

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 08:50 AM
Clovie

quote:
Nope, never heard of her. erm
laughing

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 08:52 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

embarrasment I recently went to that place where they erase your memories. Acuna? I think it's called. embarrasment

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 09:00 AM