KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Say What You Hate Thread [Merged]

The Say What You Hate Thread [Merged]
Started by: Sweet Sacrifice

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (40): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Smile The Say What You Hate Thread

What do you hate? eek!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 04:35 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i hate everyone on KMC eek!

can u believe it eek!

cuz i cant eek!

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 04:48 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

You know Can Ox got that Phoenix wing span
And love hovering over the ghetto wasteland
I got rap just as fat as my waist band
You got a rap that belongs in a waste can
Yo, Jean you gotta change Grae to Hackman
Cuz when we fight we swing them blades
And when we rap we swing them blades
Then we slide on them like the escapades
I knew the ending of this book since the first page
Rap sucks but we still get paid
We smoke trees at the highest grades
I spit a line that'll fix your fades
So don't go there, you cannot hold air/Aire
Look at them, reaching and shit
If you touch my jersey I'll bust your lip
Open your face then break your hip

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaolin Monk
Tech Junkie

general education, reality TV, ppl that "t4lk l1k3 th1s 4nd th1nk th3y 4r3 h4x0rz", bridget jones AND her stupid diary, France, bible thumpers, the entire state of Utah, gin and tonics, all the script kiddies on yahoo/yahoo sites, and a lot of other things.....

<`Syntax> iListen to pink floyd: wall.modify(numBricks++);

Shaolin Monk is currently offline Click here to Send Shaolin Monk a Private Message Find more posts by Shaolin Monk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

hh > eek! laughing out loud

SM > wow you hate a lot of things.

okay I tell you guys what I hate.

the president, the goverment, spiders, chainsaws,country music, people who lie, preps, sluts, freshmen,homework, money.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 04:55 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaolin Monk
Tech Junkie

RG > you hate quite a few things yourself thumb up right on

<`Syntax> iListen to pink floyd: wall.modify(numBricks++);

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 04:56 AM
Shaolin Monk is currently offline Click here to Send Shaolin Monk a Private Message Find more posts by Shaolin Monk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

SM > thanks wink I guess we are just angry people. being angry rules.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 04:59 AM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I hate abortion my stepfather. Gay marriages and school and people who keep geting on my nerve(at school)JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 03:11 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Sleet, chemistry, plastic, poison ivy, post it notes, clear tape, cold weather without snow, long lines, screaming babies, coupons, traffic, dentist visits, braces, cheap jewellery, crappy art, spiders, centipedes, ants, all bugs basically, Persian cats, alarm clocks, science room stools, English homework, essays, exam reviews, and lead pencils happy

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 03:29 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draku

I hate mondays, insects that crawl around me, ppl who never change their oppinions, homework, most teachers, back-stabbing ppl,
little b*tches who start singing their fav. song or just gossip out loud in public, the news at 6 pm, and a whole lot more.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 07:10 PM
draku is currently offline Click here to Send draku a Private Message Find more posts by draku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

i hate annoying threads grr........

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 07:10 PM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Oh and math I hate math!^good one nitro!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 07:12 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draku

^ i guess this is one of them

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 07:13 PM
draku is currently offline Click here to Send draku a Private Message Find more posts by draku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alice_In_Chains
JUNKHEAD

i hate bad shoes wink

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 07:23 PM
Alice_In_Chains is currently offline Click here to Send Alice_In_Chains a Private Message Find more posts by Alice_In_Chains Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi

i hate people who have a bad dress sense omg what i would to take someone shoppin who has a bad dress sense embarrasment

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 07:27 PM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Oh and Monday, and bad coffee, and public transportation, and the smell of gasoline, and Sundays, and rich old ladies, and marshmallow bars, and spring, and yellow grass, and hot temperatures, and change, and dog parks yes

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 07:33 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi

dont like much do you lol

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 07:36 PM
DeepPink

Credit maths exams. . .such as the one I failed today. . . sad

You do what you love, and f*ck the rest.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 07:37 PM
DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

quote:
Originally posted by nitro-swicked
dont like much do you lol

I like alot more than I hate yes

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 07:40 PM
D-Double
.. and some junk

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
Oh and Monday, and bad coffee, and public transportation, and the smell of gasoline, and Sundays, and rich old ladies, and marshmallow bars, and spring, and yellow grass, and hot temperatures, and change, and dog parks yes

How can you not like marshmallow bars?.... blink

....that's just crazy talk.....

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 07:44 PM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote