KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Local Newscaster says "F" word on air

Local Newscaster says "F" word on air
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Laugh Local Newscaster says "F" word on air

http://media.big-boys.com/files06/newscastfword.wmv

Warning: language. The real payoff of this vid is seeing the news anchor's reaction in the studio laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 11:36 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 11:38 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

It was soo quick, I had to play it back 3 times to hear it....

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 11:42 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

That was good. lol

I like George.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 11:45 PM
Sith Master X is currently offline Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

That is nothering.Once when I was watching fox five and the guy is doing the news when his cell phone rangs and he actly picks it up and then hangs up and says that no one was on the phone!
Now that is funny!JM laughing

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 11:46 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

hahaha

One little spark...

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 11:57 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

the anchor looked like he was gonna jump over the table laughing the lady was like "oh, sh!t. there goes $100,000 dollars..."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 11:59 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Pretty much laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 04:26 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

laughing out loud

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 04:36 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaolin Monk
Tech Junkie

laughing out loud

that was great

reminds me of when Cal State Fullerton won the College Baseball Championships this year, and Jason Windsor dropped the F bomb in the post game interview

<`Syntax> iListen to pink floyd: wall.modify(numBricks++);

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 04:39 AM
Shaolin Monk is currently offline Click here to Send Shaolin Monk a Private Message Find more posts by Shaolin Monk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Completely un-funny.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 04:40 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shugie99

He clearly didn't know he was live. that's really funny.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 03:51 PM
shugie99 is currently offline Click here to Send shugie99 a Private Message Find more posts by shugie99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

it was an unedited tape. they cued the tape on the wrong part. if you watch towarsd the end, the camera guy is saying "we're ready for the next take..." or some sh!t like that.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 10:47 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Yep. Might wanna check that twice before airing laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:39 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

That was hilarious, when I first saw it, I didn't think it was real, because of the way the anchor was looking, his expression was priceless, but unreal. When you see his reaction for the first time, you think you're looking at Saturday Night Live or something. I really didn't think it was real.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 05:26 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote