KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Top 25 Signs You’re Dating a Dork

Top 25 Signs You’re Dating a Dork
Started by: ChickinMeat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ChickinMeat

Top 25 Signs You’re Dating a Dork

http://www.insidejoke.tv/200401/dork.asp

1. “Sorry honey, not tonight… I’ve got to conserve energy for tomorrow’s LAN party.”

2. Used L33T as dirty talk.

3. Wanted to legally change their name to that of a favorite Dungeons and Dragons character.

4. Asked you to dress up as a video game or anime character… for sexual purposes.

5. Shown off a “lucky” video game hat.

6. Instead of a cigarette after sex, they crave video games.

7. The phrase “Is that an inhaler in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?” loses all its allure because it really is an inhaler, and you know they need it after sex.

8. Set their cell phone ring-tone to a video game theme song.

9. They communicate with you more frequently through your Live Journal, or blog, than they call or even e-mail you.

10. Argued that a night of letting you watch them play video games is a bona fide date.

11. Bought you the latest video game system for a special occasion.

12. Read a fantasy series based on a Role-Playing Game.

13. Played a Role-Playing Game based on a fantasy series.

If this classifies as a double-date, you're definitely dating a dork!

14. Given a detailed response to the question “What’s your favorite Star Trek movie?”

15. Named every minor character in the Star Wars Movies.

16. Read more than one web-comic on a regular basis.

17. Accidentally called you by a fictional character’s name.

18. …during sex.

19. Written for http://www.insidejoke.tv

20. Made a caricature of how you would look as drawn by the Japanese.

21. Named video game characters after you and/or given you a nickname after a video game character.

22. Complained that they couldn’t make it to the midnight showing on opening night of Lord of the Rings… they were stuck going to the 12:01 showing.

23. Explained that they would rather spend the same amount of money to buy you an “engagement computer” instead of an engagement ring.

24. Argued with their friends over who would make the better Padawan Learner: Elijah Wood (as Frodo Baggins) or Toby McGuire (as Spiderman).

25. All their previous love interests before you were made of pixels.

i have to say i am guilty for some of these acts, like no.16 and no.8. what about you guys?

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 07:21 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKerrigor
bucket wars

hahaha yup im a dork cool

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 08:27 AM
LordKerrigor is currently offline Click here to Send LordKerrigor a Private Message Find more posts by LordKerrigor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

laughing out loud

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 08:28 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

lmao big grin

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 10:14 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

never been on a date before

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 10:26 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

I do alot of those things. no expression

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 10:28 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snipes
Number 1

whats that list got against video games................not that i play em or anything shifty

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 10:31 AM
Snipes is currently offline Click here to Send Snipes a Private Message Find more posts by Snipes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

sure you don't

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 10:33 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snipes
Number 1

maybe occasionally...

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 10:36 AM
Snipes is currently offline Click here to Send Snipes a Private Message Find more posts by Snipes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

thought so

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 10:43 AM
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

ive never done one of those things but there is always time laughing out loud

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 10:44 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Telpy
SKittle Addict

*innocent smile...*

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 10:45 AM
Telpy is currently offline Click here to Send Telpy a Private Message Find more posts by Telpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Hey Teplz! love *pounces* You'll dress up as Lara Croft for me won't you?!?!

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 10:47 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Telpy
SKittle Addict

*wonders...*

No, but I'll dress up at the sexy me!! Come on, I'm more sexier than her! stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 10:56 AM
Telpy is currently offline Click here to Send Telpy a Private Message Find more posts by Telpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Well yeah but....okay then. love

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 10:57 AM
Salem07

messed...ok that is weird

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 11:23 AM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

laughing

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 11:26 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

chelsea could have been worse i could have done everyone of them laughing out loud

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 12:05 PM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

whats wrong with number 8?
SUPER MARIOS COOL!!!! ALRIGHT!!!!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 12:14 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spicy_Mchaggis
Evil Man Whore

there's nothing wrong with video games or anime, just dont obsess about them and talk about them non-stop. thats when its annoying. i hate most anime but a group of nerds at skool beg to differ.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 12:18 PM
Spicy_Mchaggis is currently offline Click here to Send Spicy_Mchaggis a Private Message Find more posts by Spicy_Mchaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote