KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Give the person above/below you a tip for life!

Give the person above/below you a tip for life!
Started by: AcrypT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AcrypT
Reach out to me

Give the person above/below you a tip for life!

I've seen a ton of "The Person Above/Below You" threads but I've never seen this one. So here's another one to add to the collection.

Give a tip about life, love, girls, boys, food, parents, frogs, mice, hats, boogies or anything els you see fit to the person above you, or below you or both for that matter...

Here's the most important tip for life that I have to offer....DON'T pee against the wind!
\/

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 06:05 PM
AcrypT is currently offline Click here to Send AcrypT a Private Message Find more posts by AcrypT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

Always aim low, so if you actually get a "high" thing you will be mega chuffed - if you aim too high ahdn get a lower achievment its quite dissapointing

watch Lord of the rings!

Enjoy life, get drunk with your buddies every now and again, its a right laugh.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 06:08 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Never be afraid to say "I love you"

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 06:17 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcrypT
Reach out to me

Listen to him^

Know that what someone doesn't know can't hurt him...unless he finds out stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 06:19 PM
AcrypT is currently offline Click here to Send AcrypT a Private Message Find more posts by AcrypT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

yeah saying I love you and meaning it is the greatest thing ever.

- Read a book every now and again, it may not be "cool" but its enjoyable.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 06:20 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't eat yellow snow??

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 06:22 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
yeah saying I love you and meaning it is the greatest thing ever.

yes as is someone saying "I love you" to you and meaning it.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 06:24 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

be yourself ^

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 06:25 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CherryPop
I'm Bringing Sexy Back

The 10 second grace period for when you drop a piece of food on the ground is just a myth

My Sig Gallery Taking Requests

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 06:25 PM
CherryPop is currently offline Click here to Send CherryPop a Private Message Find more posts by CherryPop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing!!!

It can't be called a "treat" if no one likes it

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 06:26 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

quote:
Originally posted by Mane
Don't eat yellow snow??

saw that coming a mile off

be nice, but dont be a walkover.... learn the difference between standing up for urself and being a dick

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 06:26 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

lol the 10 second rule also rocks,

same with the "10 minute" rule back at school, if a teacher doesnt turn up 10 minutes into the class u stand up and get the hell out of there.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 06:27 PM
AcrypT
Reach out to me

Don't let the crap that crappy people have to say bring you down

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 06:36 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Never be afraid to tell the Boss he/she is wrong.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 06:45 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pennyroyal
Conan Troutman

keep all exits clear

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 06:54 PM
pennyroyal is currently offline Click here to Send pennyroyal a Private Message Find more posts by pennyroyal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Never open a pointless, redundant thread in the SW section of KMC. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 07:07 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

For fear the wrath of...JP??

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 07:09 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Indeed laughing out loud actually Im the least of their worries. The rest of the room will be sure and race to get in the first flame. yes

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 07:14 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm...ill make a note. *don't act like ass in SW forum*

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 07:16 PM
Corran
Lucifer

NEVER pat a burning dog.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 12:37 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote