KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What would you do if......

Blap you bannanas!!!
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
I'd skin my legs and swim in the vodka 1 5.00%
I'd eat the rotting deer shake 1 5.00%
I'd turn into the potato 1 5.00%
I'd let me and my family die 0 0%
I'd Call the Ninja Turtles to help me out 10 50.00%
I'd.......STOP! collaborate and LISTEN! Ice is back with a brand new invention!!!!! 7 35.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What would you do if......
Started by: SlipknoT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Barf What would you do if......

Ok, you driving home from work or school, and you know it's been your average day, nothing big happened, so finally you pull into your drive way and you get out but the ground is made of socks, socks as far as the eye can see. You think this is weird so you go inside, and you sit down on the couch. You really start to feel hungry so you go into the fridge and there is this huge gun fight going on between the steak and yogurt. So you break them up and then you grab the steak by the head and then he yells GET HIM BOYS! you look around and see nothing but then 4 seconds later thousands apon thousands of small bannanas with little wheels on them come rolling head on at you with tons of string and start circling you and tying up your legs while other bannanas are jumping from the cabinets and table biting and punching your face trying to bring you to your knees, and eventually a whole gang of them rip off some of the skin from your nose and then you collapse and they say " TIE HIM UP!!" so then every one of the thousands of bannanas starts chaining you down and there is no way you can get out, no way at all. Then some of them wheels themselves up onto your chest and says you have 3 options to save yourself and your family. Option 1, you must skin your own legs with a rusty, dull butter knife and then go swimming in a pool of vodka. Option 2 We will go find a deer that has been on the side of the road for 4 days and is rotting and infested with maggots, then we will take it's head and stomach and grind it up into a milkshake and you must chug 3/4 of it. Option 3 We will magically turn you into a moldy potato for the rest of your life and you would never be able to move. And he said if you choose not to do any of these you along with your family will be cooked and eaten alive. What would you do if that happend????

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 03:24 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Wake up and say "that was one weirdass dream".

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 03:31 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

But, no it was real life

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 03:32 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

You must be high.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 03:33 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

SK are you on weed again? erm

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 03:41 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, not since yesterday. But what would you do?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 03:44 AM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd skin my legs and swim in the vodka

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 03:47 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

really, i'd eat the deer

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 03:51 AM
Arsenal

I'd call the ninja turtles but they would probably start jumping around doing acrobatic moves like idiots saying "master splinter pass the jiffy" while I'm screaming "help me you freakin idiots" and getting murdered.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 03:56 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Ninja Turtles were so cool

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 03:58 AM
Fetcharada
OutrageousBiatch~!

sorry, too long to read
and there's no paragraphs. i like paragraphs.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 09:23 AM
Fetcharada is currently offline Click here to Send Fetcharada a Private Message Find more posts by Fetcharada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Libertine
Albion on sail to arcadia

Well basically, you have three options, eat a rotten deer, skin your legs and swim in vodka,or be turned into a potatoe for the rest of your life. If you dont choose one, banana's will kill you and your family. (socks are outside but i dont know what they've got to do with anything)

Muse, The Libertines, the beatles and Green Day are the greatest bands in the world

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 09:32 AM
Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Ninja turtles always know what to do

One little spark...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:28 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I know what I would do if I were you.Get help quick!lol!JK It is a good idea for a thread!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:29 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcrypT
Reach out to me

oO0Ooooo rotting deer shake yummy
na but I think despite the temptation to have a yummy deer shake I'd go with the Ninja Turtles, it's gota be quite a show to see them beat the life out of thousands of bananas on socks

Where do you come up with these things??

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:41 PM
AcrypT is currently offline Click here to Send AcrypT a Private Message Find more posts by AcrypT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elastigirl
Super Heroine

"I'd.......STOP! collaborate and LISTEN! Ice is back with a brand new invention!!!!!"

lol, that cracked me up big time. cool

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 05:05 PM
Elastigirl is currently offline Click here to Send Elastigirl a Private Message Find more posts by Elastigirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Its impossible to swim in Vodka, or any alcohol for that matter.

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 07:42 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

What the f**k?

Heros in a half-shell, turtle power!

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 07:49 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

there is a high probability that if that happened, i was on some kind of mind altering drug. if that was so, i would probably have got motored trying to get home.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 08:07 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

To lazy to read all that. So I voted for Ice..ice baby! Go Vanilla! go vanilla!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 11:37 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote