KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ratemyteachers.com.....Oh my lord this is good

Ratemyteachers.com.....Oh my lord this is good
Started by: Revernd Maynard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Ratemyteachers.com.....Oh my lord this is good

hahahahah, finally i can unload on the teachers i hate. Go to this site and tell me what you think unless ur in the uk then i dont know what you can do on this thread....just talk......yayyy.http://www.ratemyteachers.com

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:23 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

I go there every semester before I register for a college class and check out the teachers.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:25 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Oh yea I am going to check this out.My math teacher is not going to know what hit her!JM LOL!Thanks for the link!

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:26 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

no problem

One little spark...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:27 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

What a waste of a thread

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:28 PM
Nerdanel is currently offline Click here to Send Nerdanel a Private Message Find more posts by Nerdanel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

YOU'RE A WASTE OF A THREAD!!!!

One little spark...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:29 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

LOL!Good one Drumdude!jm

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:31 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

God jackie! i would tell you to shut up but that is a waste of my time

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:33 PM
Nerdanel is currently offline Click here to Send Nerdanel a Private Message Find more posts by Nerdanel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

quote:
Originally posted by Drumdude1167
YOU'RE A WASTE OF A THREAD!!!!

Do you see a thread about me! NO! because i dont need the attention! I happy with the fans i have thank you!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:34 PM
Thorondor
Love?

quote:
Originally posted by Candy Kisses

I'll do it for you smile

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:34 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

First of all I was just joking and second of all you are on my list so me even brothering to read what you said is a waste of time for me and I have better things to do then listen to a girl or a boy who is a jerk.
So good day to you!Don't let the door hit you on your way out!lol!JM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:35 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

back to what this thread is about......

One little spark...

Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Try me thoronder!LOL!JM

Thorondor
Love?

Learn to spell my name then maybe roll eyes (sarcastic)

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:36 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
First of all I was just joking and second of all you are on my list so me even brothering to read what you said is a waste of time for me and I have better things to do then listen to a girl or a boy who is a jerk.
So good day to you!Don't let the door hit you on your way out!lol!JM

Ohh yes!! My candyman will be pleased! And why would the door be shut on me! You have no idea who i am!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:36 PM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Candy Kisses

Look!! Problem solved!!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:37 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

quote:
Originally posted by Thorondor
I'll do it for you smile

Aw Thornie you are a darling!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:37 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Ok I am looking at the site now.Good thread!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:38 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

What ever candy!I did not even brother to look at your responed.So don't brother talking to me.JM LOVE YEA!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:39 PM
Moosey
Gone

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Look!! Problem solved!!

I don't get it... confused

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:39 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote