KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » A meteor is heading toward Earth. You only have two hours to live, what do you do?

A meteor is heading toward Earth. You only have two hours to live, what do you do?
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Shocked A meteor is heading toward Earth. You only have two hours to live, what do you do?

I'd mix a dozen whiskey and Cokes, invite over several good friends, and watch 'The Big Lebowski'.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 10:13 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

thumb up

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 10:13 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Telpy
SKittle Addict

Or just watch the decent scenes from LotR stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 10:16 AM
Telpy is currently offline Click here to Send Telpy a Private Message Find more posts by Telpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

eat pizza - with extra cheese - and some chocolate - make love to my boyfriend... and thats it... thats all i need

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 10:16 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSwordsLady
Huggable so hug me

tell it 2 hurry up already

Tilien

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 10:17 AM
DarkSwordsLady is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSwordsLady a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSwordsLady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

call the thunderbirds

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 10:27 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

the thunderbirds?? why -

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 11:01 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atb18

i would watch Armageddon (i think i spelled that right) because it is a really good movie

i m nut girl...fear me devil

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 12:25 PM
atb18 is currently offline Click here to Send atb18 a Private Message Find more posts by atb18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badboy2006
girl slayer

da dada da dada dada da da thunderbirds are go
i would **** ladygrim all over the world within the time limit of the meteor

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 12:36 PM
badboy2006 is currently offline Click here to Send badboy2006 a Private Message Find more posts by badboy2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

I would "make love" to an extremly sexy women.

Get drunk with my buds and party down listening to some good old beats.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 12:38 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badboy2006
girl slayer

**** ladygrim right now until we can't do it anymore

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 12:39 PM
badboy2006 is currently offline Click here to Send badboy2006 a Private Message Find more posts by badboy2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

lol here here.

I would also take my mam and dads very fast sports car and do some craxzy shit with it......GTA style.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 12:40 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badboy2006
girl slayer

**** my mum

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 12:41 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

ok thats sick.....i cast thee out.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 12:42 PM
badboy2006
girl slayer

but wud it be if u had 2 hours left of your ****ing life left

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 12:43 PM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

i'd just sit and play the PS2

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 12:46 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badboy2006
girl slayer

i wud just sit around ****ing ladygrim

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 12:47 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

lol your weird dude.....and I like it.

2hrs left, I would have to get a rocket launcher or a helictopter with a minigun attached to it and blow some shit up.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 12:48 PM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

can i join ya disco's

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 12:50 PM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

do everything i ever wanted to do... all those dangerous stunts in the movies....make love to different women... sorta like what james bond does...
you gonna die any way at least enjoy it

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 12:51 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote