KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What's YOUR plan for world domination?

What's YOUR plan for world domination?
Started by: Soth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

What's YOUR plan for world domination?

Here's mine...:
1. I will assemble an army of radioactive rodents, living blenders, and D&D nerds
2. I will recruit Michael Jackson, Martha Stewart, Yanni, and Raffi as generals in my army
3. By this point, the world will run from me in terror
4. I will infiltrate and take over areas such as Easter Island, Madagascar, and Antarctica
5. I will inform the UN that I now control the world
6. They will unwittingly surrender their countries, assets, and armies to me

7. AND THEN I WILL BE THE SUPREME RULER!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 04:48 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

OMG OMG OMG!!

Ive been planning world domination for sooo long!!

I cant release my plan yet though!! shifty

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 04:50 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

We gleefully await your genius, you masterful b!tch you laughing

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 04:54 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I plan on marrying Lil B if she lets me, that way I can be with her as she rules the world. smile

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 04:56 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Nothing feasible

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 04:58 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

PSYCHO!!!... lol. j.j

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 05:01 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

I will attack the world with pizza, nothing like having a faceful of pizza sauce to make you surrender happy

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 05:04 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Soth
We gleefully await your genius, you masterful b!tch you laughing

Yeah baby!! You know it! smokin'

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 05:05 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

i will place a super virus
like the Terminator .. except program that ass holes to obey my commands big grin

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 05:08 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

when you're all bowing down b4 me, then i'll let you know... stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 05:09 AM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

I will unleash my A.B.C.N.T.F. upon my enimies and they will be victorious because the stink of coolness

btw A.B.C.N.T.F. means Anti Bacon Commando Ninja Task Force

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 05:11 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

laughing out loud
thumb up

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 05:13 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Well I'm not planning on world domination but I will be second in command when my friend does. He is very political and he sounds very serious about ruling the world. He talks about how once he becomes president of the U.S., he will pry on taking over the U.N. by any means necessary. Once ruler, he will divide up the world for his friends to govern. I already have claim to all of Europe (except for Spain), Argentina, and the National Basketball Association smile. From there he will carry out his ultimate goal as ruler of the world: 'Dumb Genocide.' He will keep only enough dumb people to do our manuel labor. The useless "dumb people" will be executed... big grin

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 08:40 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

i will stand in the cornor and watch the wrold gettging taking over then i will kill the leader and have his place...why should i have to do all the work

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 09:48 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pixie1

i shall unleach my lil sister on you then you shall all bow down to me

I've got a pal, she's called Pixie,From Birmingham where they're all trixxy, ((fun))She thinks she can't spell,
I say "What the hell?"Doesn't matter because she's damn sexy!!
By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 02:19 PM
pixie1 is currently offline Click here to Send pixie1 a Private Message Find more posts by pixie1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi

then i will set my little sister on to you...then you shall bow to me lol

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 02:24 PM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pixie1

ill set my other siter on your sister and then you shall both bow to me

I've got a pal, she's called Pixie,From Birmingham where they're all trixxy, ((fun))She thinks she can't spell,
By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 02:45 PM
pixie1 is currently offline Click here to Send pixie1 a Private Message Find more posts by pixie1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi

then i will set my brother on to your sister then you shall all bow to me put that in your pipe (i have 7 brothers and sisters hahahaha)

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 02:47 PM
pixie1

then i shall have to resort to my deadlist wepon.................................

my MOM..............

she shall sit on you all and there will be no need to bow

By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 02:56 PM
cruel jedi

i will go and surrender i wont fight your mother i bow to you
*bows* lol

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 03:02 PM