KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Hot Substitute!!!!!!

Hot Substitute!!!!!!
Started by: Raven Guardia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Love Hot Substitute!!!!!!

today we had this substitute teacher at school and he was hotter then H*ll, omg like all of the girls including myself could not stop looking at him. and this one girl was even forced to sit in the back of the room and face the wall because she kept stareing at him and he got freaked out........but he was sooooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!, the room was on fire laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 09:40 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

awesome thumb up

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 09:42 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

yeah, it sucks that he is only a sub and not the real teacher.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 09:46 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akili29

cool

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 09:51 PM
akili29 is currently offline Click here to Send akili29 a Private Message Find more posts by akili29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

did any of you gal's ever have a really hott guy teacher?.....at my school we hardly ever get any hott subs, but wow! that made up for this time.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 09:54 PM
Pantera
< insert random comment >

No but Ive had a hott woman in our class. She looked almost exacly like britney spears but with bigger boobs.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 09:56 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

i had a teacher who looked like Freddy Mercury yes

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 09:57 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

i had a teacher, her name was Ms. White... *dreams*

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 02:42 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

We had a hot sub. She was from TeXaS.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 02:44 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

mine was fresh oout of college rock

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 02:51 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I don't even bother looking at my teachers, hot or not they are still trying to teach so death to them all!!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 03:05 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

im busy looking at the hot girls my age in my class

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 03:08 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

There was this monkey looking teacher named Mr.BACON.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 04:01 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

i know what you mean raven, there are lotsa hot teachers at my skool...............if only i could seduce them

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 04:21 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

quote:
Originally posted by raven guardia
did any of you gal's ever have a really hott guy teacher?.....at my school we hardly ever get any hott subs, but wow! that made up for this time.
No such luck at any of my old schools.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 06:36 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

quote:
Originally posted by raven guardia

god, i wish i was that lucky....lol.....

there are a couple of young ones, but they aint hotno.....

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 06:39 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

"Teachers" and "hot" don't belong in the same sentance.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 09:57 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
Originally posted by Freddy_vs_Jason
i know what you mean raven, there are lotsa hot teachers at my skool...............if only i could seduce them

lol, I dont think I go as far as seducing a teacher but I like to stare at the hot ones.....which I hardly ever get a hot teacher.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 06:49 PM
silver_tears

quote:
Originally posted by shaber
No such luck at any of my old schools.

are you male or female?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 06:56 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Male, like it says in my profile Irene...

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 07:01 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote