KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What's your star sign and Chinese year sign and I could tell you your element

What's your star sign and Chinese year sign and I could tell you your element
Started by: Blue Dragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

Question What's your star sign and Chinese year sign and I could tell you your element

Star sign - Scorpio
Chinese year sign - year of the dragon
Element - water

Post and I'll tell you yours (you'll have to wait a while for a reply because I'm going out - I'll Private Mail you all if that's okay)

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 06:45 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Scorpio
Tiger

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 06:46 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

segitarius

and i think it was year of the monkey. or the pig. 1980

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 06:52 PM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

Sorry, I don't need year sign but you can post it anyway if you like

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 06:55 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

ok wth is a star sign? i thought i had this all figured out. hold on....

"cross referencing in google"

ok star sign is the same as the month sign. dude you are confusing.

and i was right, i am a monkey. lol

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 06:58 PM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Star Sign - Aquarius
Chinese star sign - Ox
My element - air.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 06:59 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

capricorn and i don't know rest confused

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 07:00 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

Chinese year sign - Rabbit
Star sign - Cancer
Element - Fire

Hey Pig Piggy Pig Pig Pig

Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Star Sign - Aquarius
Chinese star sign - Ox
My element - air.

Mine's the same...my Chinese sign would be tiger, except I was born like 2 days before Chinese New Year.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

2005 is the year of the chicken

One little spark...

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 07:01 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

how do you find out your chinese year sign?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 07:05 PM
Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

quote:
Originally posted by Clovie
capricorn and i don't know rest confused

what year were you born clovie? i can look it up for you

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 07:06 PM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

The spunky Monkey is the original party animal! Charming and energetic, Monkeys crave fun, activity and stimulation. They truly know how to have a good time and can often be seen swinging from one group of friends to another, attracting a motley crew in the process. Always upbeat, they are considered minor celebrities in their circle thanks to their sparkling wit and that rapier-sharp mind. Perhaps surprisingly, Monkeys are also good listeners and tackle complicated situations with ease. This Sign's natural curiosity lends it the desire to become knowledgeable on a broad range of topics. Monkeys have a show-off side that loves nothing more than to dazzle their pals with all they know.

The Monkey tends to be rather accident-prone due to a certain lack of very high morals. This Sign's first interest is pursuing its own pleasure; this is not a malicious interest, it's just the way the Monkey is. However, this kind of carefree self-involvement can lead to all kinds of scrapes. In love, the Monkey makes a fun, exciting lover -- but one that may have the potential to stray romantically. The good news is, the Monkey’s glib manner and witty repartee can often get this Sign out of a scrape. Perhaps not everyone will be won over by the Monkey -- but do you think the Monkey really cares? The Monkey's world, full of devil-may-care energy and revelry, isn't for everyone. Remember, though, it's not that this Sign is mean; it might just be a bit too curious for its own good. Monkeys often feel the need to try everything at least once, which can make for a merry-go-round of relationships.

The Monkey's love of self-indulgence can also lead to other types of trouble. This Sign may have limited self-control concerning food, alcohol and other pleasurable activities. It's party time all the time for the Monkey, yet when it leads to a monster hangover or a shattered heart (generally someone else's, not theirs), this Sign might actually show a touch of remorse. They won't flat-out admit the error of their ways, but at least they'll pull back and try to tone things down -- for a while.

Monkeys must try to learn to think of others ahead of themselves, at least some of the time. This Sign's world will be more complete once it realizes the world doesn't revolve around it.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 07:20 PM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Monkey - Born in 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016, 2028, 2040, 2052

Monkeys are intelligent, inventive, clever, entertaining but also dangerous and easily discouraged. Because of their extraordinary nature and magnetic personality, they are always well liked and make close friends, however, they can't be trusted. They shall guard against being an opportunist and distrustful of other people. The sign suggests success in any field they try. The best matches are Dragons or Rats while the worst are Tigers.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 07:22 PM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

star sign: capricorn
i dotn know the chinese sign...i know my japanese one messed

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 07:27 PM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

what year were you born wolflet

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 07:28 PM
Pretty Cat
Rub my belly

Mine are:

Sagittarius
Dragon
Earth

Don't make love by the garden gate -
Love is blind -
But the neighbors ain't !

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 07:30 PM
Pretty Cat is currently offline Click here to Send Pretty Cat a Private Message Find more posts by Pretty Cat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

quote:
Originally posted by justjakk
what year were you born wolflet

i told u on msn stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 07:34 PM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FireTiger

Star Sign: Leo
Chinease Year: Ox

"Where you are seems to be, as far as an eternity." -Maroon 5

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 07:40 PM
FireTiger is currently offline Click here to Send FireTiger a Private Message Find more posts by FireTiger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Ahh Karen you changed your username messed confused me there for a minute!!!

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 07:40 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote