KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What Is Your Favorite Place In The World?

What Is Your Favorite Place In The World?
Started by: LeAtHerRFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

What Is Your Favorite Place In The World?

When Im really tired, I prefer my bed. And thats what I feel like now....

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 03:26 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

right on! when im ired i like my nice, warm bed too..........

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 03:30 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Um, my fouton rules. I like the file room where I work. I put a CD player in there. A good escape at work

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 03:31 AM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

ice hockey rink...

i love the atmosphere. big grin

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 03:32 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Nice and cold yes

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 03:43 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citadel
Why you look so sexy

have you ever tried sitting on the roof? i take my guitar up there and write... it prolly bugs my neighbors but, hey, im an aspiring artist! happy

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 03:46 AM
Citadel is currently offline Click here to Send Citadel a Private Message Find more posts by Citadel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 03:50 AM
DeNiro

My favorite places in the world are, my bed I spend like i dont know how many hours in that thing., Golds Gym second favorite place, and hotels but particularly the Renisseance hotel in flordia that i stayed at in the world golf village now that was a place i can spend my whole life for real

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 04:05 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

My basement

Late at night, I sit down here, posting and listening to music, being all alone and yet having so many people to talk to, it's awesome

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 04:49 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

the best place in the world is up on stage infront of a good audience. when your up there performing nothing else matters except the music, and when theres a really great crowd, it can be the biggest adrenaline rush in the world yes

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 08:51 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

My fav place is my head, its all warm and fuzzy and I can just sooo get lost in there.... confused big grin

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 09:02 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Depends on how I feel. But I could always go with a quiet place in nature. And in the arms of my bf love

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 09:09 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Yes nothing like nipping to the woods for a bit... wink

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 09:12 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Not exactly what I meant but who knows... ever shifty

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 09:23 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

lol, depends on what mood I'm in. stick out tongue

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 09:26 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco M.

My favorite place is King's Island big grin. I could go on and on about it,but I won't.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 02:07 PM
Draco M. is currently offline Click here to Send Draco M. a Private Message Find more posts by Draco M. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

My favourite place is the Caribbean, Paris, and Downtown Toronto big grin
The Caribbean cuz it's warm and beautiful, Paris because it's the city of love love and I plan on visiting really soon, and Downtown T.O. cuz there's so much to do.

But in side my house I like my computer room, cuz that's where I can talk to you guys. My bedroom, where my warm comfy bed is sleep, and my family room, cuz that's where the fireplace is shifty

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 02:42 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

i've got a few favorite places. One of them is my room. i love it, it's warm and i'm alone there. Next place is Niagara Falls. The atmosphere of the town and the waterfall itself is just MAGICAL. it's very beautiful and i love it.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 03:40 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I have been there so many times yes
The main street with all the museums and such is a blast big grin

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 03:43 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

My fav place is on the basketball court...but the weight room is really fun too. I just like that feeling you get after you've spent a couple of hours working out hard....it makes you feel like you've accomplished something...

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 03:44 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote