KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Pabs is Back !!

The Pabs is Back !!
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Warning The Pabs is Back !!

Ain't that a ***** ?

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 11:08 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey! I remember you

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 11:10 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I remember you as well :LOL: I hadn't entered since like September.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 11:12 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

where'd you go?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 11:13 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I have no clue as to why I stopped coming here.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 11:16 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I went through a faze like that in March and April

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 11:17 PM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Most of the people I used to hang out with aren't even here anymore, as you see we're the only ones posting here. I haven't met anyone yet.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 11:19 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

And me! Wussup pabs? You erased that pic, right??? stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 11:20 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

You wish, hahahahaha I still have it in my hard drive.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 11:21 PM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I see you're The Tired Hiker not Tired Hiker anymore. Tell Raz you and I should be knighted man, we've been here a longass time and have made some killer threads.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 11:22 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Pablo G
Most of the people I used to hang out with aren't even here anymore, as you see we're the only ones posting here. I haven't met anyone yet.
yea, we've gotten ALOT of newbies

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 11:24 PM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Hiker and myself are veterans here baby.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 11:25 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've been here a while to

Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by Pablo G
I see you're The Tired Hiker not Tired Hiker anymore. Tell Raz you and I should be knighted man, we've been here a longass time and have made some killer threads.

We certainly have had our moments, Pabs. But I think I'm on the mod's 'poo list' still. So if Raz were to knight me, the part where they knight you and tap a sword on your shoulder, he's probably slip on purpose and chop off my head. erm N'stuff, m'kay.

Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I've been here a while to

Slips, what other usernames have you gone by?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 11:26 PM
Tari
The Fallen Elf

Welcome back...I think

Love is a game of wits, do you have the brains to do it?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 11:27 PM
Tari is currently offline Click here to Send Tari a Private Message Find more posts by Tari Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Slips, what other usernames have you gone by?
I've always been SlipknoT

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 11:29 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I've always been SlipknoT

Were you the one who called me Hairy Jesus about a year ago? laughing out loud Don't get me wrong, I know you've been here for a while, I just forget who is who sometimes. wink

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 11:33 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Were you the one who called me Hairy Jesus about a year ago? laughing out loud Don't get me wrong, I know you've been here for a while, I just forget who is who sometimes. wink
laughing out loud Maybe I dont remember

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 11:34 PM
Kaleanae

Hi Pablo G., welcome back

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 11:41 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote