KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Right as Rain????

Right as Rain????
Started by: pixie1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pixie1

Right as Rain????

i have just told some one to have a cup of tea and they will be as right as rain and it has just accrued to me that i have no idea wtf this means

How can you be as right as rain ???

I've got a pal, she's called Pixie,From Birmingham where they're all trixxy, ((fun))She thinks she can't spell,
I say "What the hell?"Doesn't matter because she's damn sexy!!
By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 10:38 PM
pixie1 is currently offline Click here to Send pixie1 a Private Message Find more posts by pixie1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

Rain just happens...it has to happen

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 10:40 PM
Sed is currently offline Click here to Send Sed a Private Message Find more posts by Sed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

rain is a form of precipitation, which consists of droplets of water that fall from clouds of water vapour yes

Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

could be

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Sed is currently offline Click here to Send Sed a Private Message Find more posts by Sed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

Rain makes everything right happy

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 10:42 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pixie1

how do you no it could make thing all left

I've got a pal, she's called Pixie,From Birmingham where they're all trixxy, ((fun))She thinks she can't spell,
By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 10:44 PM
pixie1 is currently offline Click here to Send pixie1 a Private Message Find more posts by pixie1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

Maybe you're right as rain, because rain falls to the right confused but then it also falls to the left........ Who came up with that phrase anyways?

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 10:59 PM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

Right as in correct, proper, okay etc roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 11:00 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pixie1

well then it might make thing wrong so then you would be wrong as rain ? right??

By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 11:17 PM
Sed
Popsicle canibal

I don't think so

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 01:26 AM