KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Most annoying person in your class

Most annoying person in your class
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Most annoying person in your class

who do you think is the most annoying person in your class?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 03:29 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Noone because Im pretty much friends with all of them.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 03:30 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

a guy called tom, oh wait, this is a stupid thread, i want it closed.........

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 03:33 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

definitely Felicia....she is such a b!tch! she has to be the center of attention and she tries to better then every one else.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 03:36 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OBloommyday
da stylist

there is this kid call Jeff!!!!!! and he is just loud and he thinks he is funny!! BUT HE IS NOT!!!!!!!! mad

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 03:37 AM
OBloommyday is currently offline Click here to Send OBloommyday a Private Message Find more posts by OBloommyday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

oh alex, she is such a b!tch, and ppl call her lesbian and she is so annoying, on friday i came very close to smacking her stupid fat face in!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 03:40 AM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Well.... there IS this b*itch named Jordan. God, she can B*itch b*itch b*itch.... all f*ucking day.... talking back to the teacher.... waisting our f*ucking time.... thinking shes superior.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 03:43 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

my teacher

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 03:43 AM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

This ***** called Gienette!
Well shes not in any of my class but she goes to my school and I hate her so much!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 03:44 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

lol, did i mention tom? god he is such a smart ass ******!! he thinks hes so kool and he makes fun of everyone. i hit him in the balls with a cricket bat on friday and i made him cry, and after that he vomited, i told him if he told anyone then i would do it again evil face

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 03:47 AM
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

THE DAMN TEACHERS ALL THEY DO IS TALK AND GIVE U HOMEWORK

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 03:48 AM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

This guy called Manuel, he has zero friends and is a big pain in the ass, lots of ppl have beat the crap out of him but he doesn't change, ohh and he's a momma's boy.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 03:49 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

lol Pablo G, manuel reminds me of this guy called louis in my class 2 years ago, he cried at least twice a-week and we would always make fun of him

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 03:54 AM
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

OO this retarded kid that gets mad if you say damn or something too much he says "STOP SAYING THOSE BAD WORDS!" so i go hoy shit you better f***ing calm down ***** then he goes bonkers

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 04:00 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
Originally posted by Freddy_vs_Jason
lol, did i mention tom? god he is such a smart ass ******!! he thinks hes so kool and he makes fun of everyone. i hit him in the balls with a cricket bat on friday and i made him cry, and after that he vomited, i told him if he told anyone then i would do it again evil face

LOL......LMAO!!!!!!!!! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 04:00 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

he deserved it, the next target is his face evil face

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 04:12 AM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 04:14 AM
Corran
Lucifer

Yerssot is the most annoying person in my class, he just disrupts everything we try to do because he just tries to be silly all the time, ooo he makes me sooo cross sometimes. mad

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 12:58 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

theres this girl, not mentioning any names, but she's always like 'im so dumb' and were like ARGH! she like purposely falls up/down the stairs and goes 'hehe, im so dumb!' or she purposely trips over the carpet and goes 'i cant bileive how dumb i am!' an she makes up gay names and tries to me cute by going 'doderant!' instead of 'deoderant' and she always goes 'grr' but she acctually sais grrrr and does it to be cute shes soooo anoying!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 01:14 PM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Be@st
Elanor's Husband

One guy called bojan. He is such an idiot; he is trying to make fun of everyone buit always fails (because i'm always close enough to make fun of him) I guess I'm quite annoying also because often I'm the one who returns everyone in reality. but still I'm a class president so I guess they still like me (they chose me)

If u look backwards in your life and smile , u have forgot about most of it.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 01:17 PM
Be@st is currently offline Click here to Send Be@st a Private Message Find more posts by Be@st Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote