KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » who you'd like to nail RIGHT NOW!

who you'd like to nail RIGHT NOW!
Started by: Furious Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Furious Angel

Shocked who you'd like to nail RIGHT NOW!

snoop dogg

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:04 AM
Furious Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Furious Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Furious Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kate Beckinsale.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:05 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

One of my exxes.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:07 AM
fever red is currently offline Click here to Send fever red a Private Message Find more posts by fever red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

The guy in my ava!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:07 AM
Nerdanel is currently offline Click here to Send Nerdanel a Private Message Find more posts by Nerdanel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by fever red
One of my exxes.

I know you're really thinking of me. wink stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:08 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
La Vierge

Gawd. almost anyone!!!!

~~~*Fly me high*~~~

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:12 AM
La Vierge is currently offline Click here to Send La Vierge a Private Message Find more posts by La Vierge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

Oh, Candy, I want to tell you and Kosta how much you both rock and how much harder you rock togethor. You guys as a couple rock so hard you'll have to be careful not to tip the boat!

__Mane, I know YOU'RE really thinking of Kate Beckinsale.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:15 AM
fever red is currently offline Click here to Send fever red a Private Message Find more posts by fever red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

Well, howdy, La Vierge...

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:15 AM
The Rover

My girlfriend.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:16 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
La Vierge

quote:
Well, howdy, La Vierge...

Well hello to you too........

~~~*Fly me high*~~~

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:17 AM
La Vierge is currently offline Click here to Send La Vierge a Private Message Find more posts by La Vierge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

Snow in your part of the state?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:19 AM
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

quote:
Oh, Candy, I want to tell you and Kosta how much you both rock and how much harder you rock togethor. You guys as a couple rock so hard you'll have to be careful not to tip the boat!

__Mane, I know YOU'RE really thinking of Kate Beckinsale.

Lol fever...errr thanks i think!

Kosta is special im so glad he gave me a second chance!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:20 AM
Nerdanel is currently offline Click here to Send Nerdanel a Private Message Find more posts by Nerdanel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

second chance?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:21 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
La Vierge

quote:
Snow in your part of the state?

Me?

~~~*Fly me high*~~~

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:22 AM
fever red
Paola's doll

You're welcome, Candy. I adore you two wacky, wild kids, and with the pics you've been posting in the Raz Ill thread, you're due some spontaneous outpouring of affection!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:24 AM
fever red
Paola's doll

You, La Vierge.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:24 AM
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

quote:
You're welcome, Candy. I adore you two wacky, wild kids, and with the pics you've been posting in the Raz Ill thread, you're due some spontaneous outpouring of affection!

Kosta wacky! I totally adore the way he keeps me grounded! And right now its like 2:37 am and i cant sleep..strange huh!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:27 AM
fever red
Paola's doll

Kosta may be grounded in RL, but he's an awesome nutball on-line. His bunny-suit! I love it. No more raucous flirtation with him, though...not now, I suppose...sigh. And I didn't even get a chance to begin on YOU! Oh, it's a bitter loss...but I'm more than compensated in that I'm a sucker for a romance and happy to see it!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:33 AM
La Vierge

quote:
You, La Vierge.

Well, that's what you get in Wisconsin I guess. But we had an Ice storm a while ago, so everything ,even a week later, is covered with ice. I slipped 3 diffrent times while on 1 block!!! now I'm sorry to say I'm afraid of walking when there is Ice........although I could just DRIVE......

~~~*Fly me high*~~~

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:33 AM
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

quote:
Kosta may be grounded in RL, but he's an awesome nutball on-line. His bunny-suit! I love it. No more raucous flirtation with him, though...not now, I suppose...sigh. And I didn't even get a chance to begin on YOU! Oh, it's a bitter loss...but I'm more than compensated in that I'm a sucker for a romance and happy to see it!

You can still flirt with him fever! Bunny suit hey! I much prefer his man suit...

errr yes quickly moving on...nails...hammer..

what are we talking about!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:36 AM