KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » KMC's Secret Society!

KMC's Secret Society!
Started by: Beastro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

KMC's Secret Society!

I thought this would be fun and really cool.Well anybody who wants to join can join but after about a week or so someone will have to complete a task to join of my choosing.

Code names are required and below your sig you should acknowledge that your part of this society.Also pick a special smiley out and put in by your name under your sig.

Since this society and our doings are secret you must come here and join and I will message you to tell you more information.Nothing should be discussed in an open thread unless the person your talking to can understand any sort of code you come up with.

Ill be the first to join

Codenam-Cueball
smiley- smile

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 08:51 PM
Beastro is currently offline Click here to Send Beastro a Private Message Find more posts by Beastro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

pity post #5119

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 09:16 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 09:27 PM
Beastro is currently offline Click here to Send Beastro a Private Message Find more posts by Beastro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

confused good idea but needs more explanation cant see much interest here yet. no offence.

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 09:51 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where basically KMC's secret society.No telling where we could go from there except that where a little group.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 10:08 PM
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

I'll join...there's nothing wrong with it...

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 10:10 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whats your code name?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 10:13 PM
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

UHhhmm I'll have it be foxy.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 10:16 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

ok could be interesting.

code name: Hecate
smilie: angel

blessed be x

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 10:28 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

ME!I want to join!I will do anything the master tells me to do!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 10:29 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

So it's an SS...and people who look at your sig can figure out if you're in it or not.

Secretive! thumb up

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 10:36 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Beastro you have some PM's to send...

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 10:51 PM
Lara
Belladonna

laughing out loud backlogging the post already! this organisation isnt even up off the ground yet and your having problems with admin! big grin

blessed be x

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 10:55 PM
Corran
Lucifer

Um, if it's a 'secret' society, wouldn't this be better of done via PM's so that the rest of the internet world can't see it; not much of a secret otherwise.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 11:21 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

What's the first task?

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 12:14 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Re: KMC's Secret Society!

quote:
Originally posted by Beastro
I thought this would be fun and really cool.Well anybody who wants to join can join but after about a week or so someone will have to complete a task to join of my choosing.

Code names are required and below your sig you should acknowledge that your part of this society.Also pick a special smiley out and put in by your name under your sig.

Since this society and our doings are secret you must come here and join and I will message you to tell you more information.Nothing should be discussed in an open thread unless the person your talking to can understand any sort of code you come up with.

Ill be the first to join

Codenam-Cueball
smiley- smile
I tried this idea once, for those who care to remember...it crashed and burned, sorry kid, it just doesn't work

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 01:40 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I'm in. My codename is 'Viper', and here's my smiley = huh

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 01:43 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

oh yeah and of course...my smiley --->

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 01:45 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I want a mission! huh

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 02:12 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
So it's an SS...and people who look at your sig can figure out if you're in it or not.

Secretive! thumb up

laughing laughing .....this thread wont last long anyways eek! laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 02:34 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote