KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Man pees his way out of avalanche

Man pees his way out of avalanche
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KidRock

Warning Man pees his way out of avalanche

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 09:08 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

that was retarded.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 09:09 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

quote:
Originally posted by dark1365
that was retarded.

I found it very heroic

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 09:10 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

You are disturbing! laughing out loud

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 09:12 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

That's not funny and highly unlikely. 60 bottles of beer would kill you. Several times. no expression

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 09:13 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Those slovaks can drink.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 09:14 PM
DeepPink

Omg, that was hilarious laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

You do what you love, and f*ck the rest.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 09:16 PM
DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

That story is amazing!

LOL

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 09:16 PM
Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 09:42 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Norma Jean
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why didn't he just pour the beer on the snow?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:54 PM
Norma Jean is currently offline Click here to Send Norma Jean a Private Message Find more posts by Norma Jean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Ok very interesting news.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:55 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ReallyBad
ReallyCool

quote:
Originally posted by You Suck
Why didn't he just pour the beer on the snow?

Because his piss was at body Temperature and hence warmer than snow and would melt it - the beer would have been cold and hence wouldn't melt the snow

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 11:03 PM
ReallyBad is currently offline Click here to Send ReallyBad a Private Message Find more posts by ReallyBad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Norma Jean
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you kidding me? You think the beer would just..sit in a big puddle?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 11:03 PM
Norma Jean is currently offline Click here to Send Norma Jean a Private Message Find more posts by Norma Jean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

lol ahahahah laughing laughing thats frickin hilarious

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 11:41 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gisele
XTornXEmoX

it was interseting! VERY!!!!But wouldn't he have died if he drank that much beer!

i love him..he loves me..what more could I want

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 11:47 PM
Gisele is currently offline Click here to Send Gisele a Private Message Find more posts by Gisele Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Norma Jean
Restricted

Account Restricted

WHY DIDN'T HE JUST POUR THE BEER ON THE SNOW?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 11:47 PM
Gisele
XTornXEmoX

if he did then he would have had frozen beer to eat! The beer was not at the rite tempurture!The pee takes the tempurture of your body! very warm!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 11:50 PM
Gisele is currently offline Click here to Send Gisele a Private Message Find more posts by Gisele Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Norma Jean
Restricted

Account Restricted

Carbonation is penetrative. It would've melted it faster than pee.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 11:51 PM
Gisele
XTornXEmoX

no..sorry dear it wouldn't have...the beer was also in the cold cause it was in the car....it wouldn't have worked..pee was smart!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 11:56 PM
ReallyBad
ReallyCool

quote:
Originally posted by You Suck
Carbonation is penetrative. It would've melted it faster than pee.

Why don't you try it out - place 60 cans of beer outside in the snow for a bit - say 30 mins. Open them up and pour them out onto the snow - see if it melts. Then try pissing on the snow and see if it melts - and you can see which method is better.

I would love to be able to do this myself - but I am in Australia and it is 38 degrees celcuis right now - and it never snows here.

Never thought I'd be given out Physics experiments on a movie based forum. cool

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 11:56 PM
ReallyBad is currently offline Click here to Send ReallyBad a Private Message Find more posts by ReallyBad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote