KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Awards for everyone!

Awards for everyone!
Started by: Jackie Malfoy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Cool Awards for everyone!

Ok guys and girls it is time to give out awards to a member you think deserves it!I give an award to Shellie for being sweet and Clovie for being nice!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 09:55 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stop with the brown nosing.

I'd give awards to Scott the first and Scott the second, Thael, Doobs, Preston and JP for being hotties big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:00 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

What is nose browning?JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:01 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Brown nosing.... licking butt. I keed, I keed.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:02 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I am not kissing up to anyone I just thought it would be cool to start a thread.There is nothering wrong with that as far as I see anyway!JM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:03 PM
Syren
dreaming

I know.... that's why I was KIDDING and that's why I VOTED.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:04 PM
DeepPink

Award to JM for startin this thread and being a sweety.
Award to Fetch cuz i luv er and she cant post on KMC the now sad
Award to Frodo34x for the most disturbing links ever posted!
Award to eezy45 for being one of my first friends on KMC.
Award to Filth for being a very cool individual guy!!

You do what you love, and f*ck the rest.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:06 PM
DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Award to Shellie for being an absolute darling

Award to Sarah for staying strong throughout such hard times erm

Award to Kosta for standing by his woman wink

Award to Alex for having awesome taste big grin

Award to Lana for being my twin, my soul and Miz Pimp'n Da 2nd

Award to Mike for just being Mike smile

Award to Doobleve for being pure talent

Award to JToTheP for being himself andf posting mass amounts of pics of his head laughing out loud

Award to Clovie for being genuine, always

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:12 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Oh ok sorry I thought you were trying to start a fight!JM Thanks Danii!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:13 PM
DeepPink

I got more. . .

Award to Phoenix Aska for bein a nice dude.
Award to dark1365 for writing great fanfic.
Award to Bardock42 for the Batcave thread! (Genious!)

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:15 PM
DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

Award to...well I have to think about that onewink

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:22 PM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filth

quote:
Originally posted by *Danii*
Award to JM for startin this thread and being a sweety.
Award to Fetch cuz i luv er and she cant post on KMC the now sad
Award to Frodo34x for the most disturbing links ever posted!
Award to eezy45 for being one of my first friends on KMC.
Award to Filth for being a very cool individual guy!!

eek!

Award to *Danii* for being such a nice person big grin

Dead on the inside and dieing on the outside...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:25 PM
Filth is currently offline Click here to Send Filth a Private Message Find more posts by Filth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeepPink

quote:
Originally posted by Filth
eek!

Award to *Danii* for being such a nice person big grin

eek! big grin Aw

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:26 PM
Syren
dreaming

laughing out loud Award to ME for being ME *ego*

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:26 PM
DeepPink

quote:
Originally posted by Syren
laughing out loud Award to ME for being ME *ego*

laughing out loud
Award to Syren for bein the Queen of KMC.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:27 PM
Syren
dreaming

eek!

Award to Danii for being a total doll

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:30 PM
DeepPink

quote:
Originally posted by Syren
eek!

Award to Danii for being a total doll

lol

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:32 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Cool I argee with that!

quote:
Originally posted by *Danii*
laughing out loud
Award to Syren for bein the Queen of KMC.

Hands everyone there awards!JM eek!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:34 PM
Syren
dreaming

*accepts with grace*

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:35 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Now Syren it is speech time!JM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:36 PM