KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » When you're not true to yourself...

When you're not true to yourself...
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

When you're not true to yourself...

Have you ever felt down or mad because you weren't true to yourself?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 03:30 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Sometimes

Guess it happens every now and then..

Why do you?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 03:31 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

sometimes erm

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 03:33 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Yes, and it's weird, lately I've been acting quite BETTER overall for my job/friends/myself and I feel strange about it afterwards. I guess I'm used to second-guessing myself so much, but yes I have felt like that.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 03:34 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Yes I do Vaya.

I feel mad at myself because before now, I thought the phrase "Stay true to yourself" meant something else. But now I know what it really means.

And I should have done it but haven't...it's too late to make up for it now.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 03:49 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Sometimes, yes.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 03:49 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

quote:
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Yes I do Vaya.

I feel mad at myself because before now, I thought the phrase "Stay true to yourself" meant something else. But now I know what it really means.

And I should have done it but haven't...it's too late to make up for it now.

It's never to late. Better Now, then never. .

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 03:51 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sex_kitten
A smoker and a joker

Hmmm...sometimes I wish I wasn't so true to myself. I'm just so out there and open, certain people just can't except me.

But to the actual question, yes.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 03:51 AM
Sex_kitten is currently offline Click here to Send Sex_kitten a Private Message Find more posts by Sex_kitten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

quote:
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
It's never to late. Better Now, then never. .

I'm afraid it is too late. It seriously can't be taken back.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 04:03 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Being true to yourself is about saying things about you that you want to say, and more things too.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 04:06 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wasn't true to myself or my friends one time and it caused some trouble that I never want to happen again, for many reasons.

Hence why I am now upfront, brutally and sometimes offensively honest and don't waive my beliefs for anything.

You can call me arrogant, call me offensive but one thing's for sure, with me you ALWAYS know where you stand. Friends and foes.

Best way to be 90 plus percent of the time.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 07:51 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

true to yourself...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 08:09 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Being true to yourself is difficult...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 08:36 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

No it's not. If you do what you believe in and aren't easily compromised, it's easy.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 08:39 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

But what if others might not accept that you praise them a lot, and you feel like a jerk because you were being a bit of a kiss-ass and not entirely telling the truth...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 08:51 AM
lucija
xxx

yes, quite often sad

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 08:52 AM
lucija is currently offline Click here to Send lucija a Private Message Find more posts by lucija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

sad

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 08:57 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"But what if others might not accept that you praise them a lot, and you feel like a jerk because you were being a bit of a kiss-ass and not entirely telling the truth..."

Then tell the truth and don't be a kiss ass.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 09:07 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote:
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
"But what if others might not accept that you praise them a lot, and you feel like a jerk because you were being a bit of a kiss-ass and not entirely telling the truth..."

Then tell the truth and don't be a kiss ass.

-AC

Those are the words I live by.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 09:08 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

AC is right . don't lose your integrity by becoming a sycophant...you don't need to flatter anyone,but you don't have say what you feel if it's negative either...sometimes silence is golden.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 09:11 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote