KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Strange dream last night/early this morning

Strange dream last night/early this morning
Started by: JToTheP

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Question Strange dream last night/early this morning

I had this dream and this girl was involved, but what had me most curious, is that I can't figure out if I know her from my high school, ever met her, met her at work as a customer, etc. I'm really curious as to find out if she's a real person I've met before or not, has this happened to anyone else?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:11 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

nope but over the past couple of days i ve been dreaming oif my ex-bf like we were going out again ....

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:18 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

I don't recall this ever happening before though, that's why I'm so curious. Grrr, I just wanna figure it out! mad stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:20 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

i hate dreams like that....not that i dream about girls in that way

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:23 PM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

yea. i had a dream about a girl i had never saw before then the next day as i was coming from work i saw her. it was well freaky messed

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:26 PM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

quote:
Originally posted by nitro-swicked
yea. i had a dream about a girl i had never saw before then the next day as i was coming from work i saw her. it was well freaky messed

i had the same thing (but with a guy) i mean he looked a little different but i knew the guy in my dream was meant to resemble him eek!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:28 PM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

if i did have a dream like that i think it would freak me out to

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:29 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

yea

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:30 PM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

I dreamt some weird stuff in my times, but yea JP I can relate, I use to have these dreams about girls I'd never met, and it was one of those "shes the one" dreams, used to have them all the time.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:32 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

aaaaw

stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:33 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

It wasn't centered around her, but she was strongly involved, and I remember her first name, but not last, so that doesn't help much either. Amber-Lee messed, NEVER heard of such a name, but I bet if I see her, I'm gonna lose my shit completely. stick out tongue laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:35 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

well thats a way to put it ....lol

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:37 PM
misha

let us know if you do eek!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:38 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

ys indeed ... wink

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:38 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

This has really never happened before though, obviously girls have been in my dreams because...their in existance (a dur laughing out loud ), but never in this kind of manner where I knew her name, and recall what she looked like and such. I really kind of hope she's someone from my childhood, or someone I actually do know, because if her personality is how it was in the dream, then she's a really great person, but I dunno. I know this is gonna be on my mind ALL day too. confused

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:40 PM
misha

well dont let it get to you....i got really depressed over a dream once embarrasment just ask jeremy stick out tongue

actually now that i think about it, i heard 3 people say they had REALLY weired dreams last night, and I had a really wiered dream last night too....i woke up crying, it was once again really depressing embarrasment

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:45 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Yeah but I'm curious, I recall her first name, height, how she looked... confused ....I wanna know who she is!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:46 PM
misha

eek! how exciting!!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:47 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

stick out tongue Misha replies faster then I can grip my head around right now. laughing I REALLY wanna know, it's bugging me! stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:48 PM
misha

im some super freak replier eek!

lol your replying to my pm's quicker than normal stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:50 PM