KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Obsession

Obsession
Started by: ash007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ash007
Strength and Honour

Laugh Obsession

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four
young mothers and their small children... "You all have obsessions," he
observed.

To the first mother, he said, "You are obsessed with eating sweets. You've even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second mother, "Your obsession is with money.
Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."

He turns to the third mother. "Your obsession is alcohol.
This manifests itself in your child's name, Brandy."

At this point, the fourth mother gets up, takes her little boy by
and whispers. "Come on, Dick, we're leaving.

lollaughing out loud i am so sorry guys but i just had to post this here

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 02:26 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

That's bad ... but funny laughing out loud

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 02:27 PM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

lol i know thats what made so funny for me rolling on floor laughing

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 02:30 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

lol thats mint lol where did you get that? lol

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 02:30 PM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

good one!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 03:25 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 04:18 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

laughing

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 05:12 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elanor
Be@st's Wife

mwhahahaaa

anyway.... obsession rules! laughing

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 08:16 PM
Elanor is currently offline Click here to Send Elanor a Private Message Find more posts by Elanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

laughing

Ashes

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 08:18 PM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

mmmm yep it rules smile

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 08:33 PM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
SlYtHeRiN pRiDe

laughing

i support 2 teams..
The Yankees and whoever beats the Red Sox...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 08:59 PM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw is currently offline Click here to Send WaDe_N_sPaRrOw a Private Message Find more posts by WaDe_N_sPaRrOw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

lol

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 10:10 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

yep

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 12:01 AM
DeNiro

I like that thats funny laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 01:26 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

my obbesion is hot

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 01:54 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i do not have an obsession

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 05:57 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elanor
Be@st's Wife

why? confused
you should find one wink

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 06:27 PM
Elanor is currently offline Click here to Send Elanor a Private Message Find more posts by Elanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesy Allerdyce

omg laughing out loud laughing laughing

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 06:30 PM
Sesy Allerdyce is currently offline Click here to Send Sesy Allerdyce a Private Message Find more posts by Sesy Allerdyce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i do really but shhh!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 06:34 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elanor
Be@st's Wife

but? there isnt any good enough obsession for you? wink

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 06:35 PM