KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Getting kicked out of Youth Group

Getting kicked out of Youth Group
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Miffed Getting kicked out of Youth Group

My friends all told me that it was really cool and that I should join them tonight. I wanted to play games and meet new people so I went along.

When I got there the creepy leader told me I should stand up and tell them a bit about myself.

I told them my favouites movies were horror movies and that my favourites were A Nightmare on Elm Street 1, 3, and 4, The Return of the Living Dead, Return of the Living Dead 3 and The Evil Dead trilogy.

Everyone was giving me a dirty look, they were mean! The leader told me that they didn't approve of such things and that the makers were possessed in order to create them. I got really pissed off! I almost killed him.

I also told them I was into psychic stuff and wanted to become a paranormal investigater when I was older. Everyone of those jackass kids gave me another dirty look. The leader then told me that spiritual stuff was the Devil trying to get through to me. I was an inch to punching everyones face in. He told me if I wanted to be a christian, I couldn't be a ghost hunter.

The leader handed me a book and asked me to read one of the pages to the class. Just to annoy them all I said "Tonight I'm going to read a page from...,' I then looked at the cover and gasped "The bible!? ew!" then dropped it.

They all got REALLY MAD, I didn't care, no one calls the makers of The Evil Dead movies demons!

So at the end the guy told me it would be best if I didn't come back...
They were really intolerant and rude!

Anyone else got kicked out of Youth Group?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 07:53 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Nope.

Wow, you joined a Christian group?
Bad idea in the first place IMO....for you at least, Cat.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 07:55 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I'll say.

They just make me so mad!

They don't have a right to tell me what I can and can't like.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 07:59 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok i take your goth so i am gonna be frank i dont get along with goths i am sorry if you dont respect that. another thing i am not a bible freak or a god lover i practice elctrokinesis telekinesis and cryokinesis oh and aero and pyro kinesis,(i noticed you said you were in to psychic stuff so am I big grin) but i got kicked outa the boys and girls club cause a black kid said i was white trash so i sat down looked at my hand did a chant and thrusted my hands forward and he started crying they called me son of the devil and told me never to come back.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 07:59 AM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Woah Cats a goth. I like goths.
Just as long as you don't paint your lips black and stuff....

Nevermind.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 08:02 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh and i walked pat a kid who was a god lover and he called me satin so i punched him in the mouth

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 08:02 AM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

GOod for you!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 08:04 AM
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by dark1365
Woah Cats a goth. I like goths.
Just as long as you don't paint your lips black and stuff....

Nevermind.
well the reason i dont get along with them because all the goths at my school i punched out for calling me a wigger i do not act black it pisses me off when i am called a wigger. so what she paints her lips and stuff thats f in sexy i love it when goth chicks do that. plus goth chicks are freeky if you know what i mean. eek! eek! eek!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 08:04 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I find that kinda hot too, but if she spikes her hair and wears a spiked collar....ew.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 08:05 AM
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
GOod for you!

wow left and right i gotta quote you and thank you for saying that i bow to ye.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 08:05 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

they shouldnt have treatd you like that ... they should have invited you bacl happy

confused

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 08:06 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

No, dump the whole lot of them. Weirdos.

Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I find that kinda hot too, but if she spikes her hair and wears a spiked collar....ew.
jebus you reply mad fast. any way the spike thing is hot but spiking hair makes some of the chicks look like guys and thats not cool.

Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
they shouldnt have treatd you like that ... they should have invited you bacl happy

confused

naw man i say you dont like me oh well your loss then, en den i let the birds fly and say the wonderful F word

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 08:08 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

quote:
Originally posted by Ironman
naw man i say you dont like me oh well your loss then, en den i let the birds fly and say the wonderful F word

but Im not a man no expression

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 08:12 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Wow, that's how PA feels when he is mistaken for being female.

And I say jebus a lot too Iron.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 08:15 AM
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

i do to i got it from simpsons sorry morning glory i shall dub ye hmm what shall i dub ye

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 08:19 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

ok

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 08:20 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Ew! I'm not a goth! sick

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 08:26 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Oh. confused

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 08:30 AM