KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » My story!

My story!
Started by: JLred

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JLred

Smile My story!

Heres my story: (its fake but what the heck)

Ok Im at a concert. I walk out of the crowd. I pass a couple of punks. I see a man ready to blow off his head of the loud music I leave outside. Its really dark. Im scared I suddenly see WindDancer pop out . He walks up to me and punches me. OWWWW....Then he pulls out a paper and yells Then I die....

No offense to WindDancer!!!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 03:59 PM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

You could have used to more smilies. Poorly done, sir.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:00 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

Im sorry one more smilie would have done me perfect.

Heres a new one:
Im on the famous Titanic!!
I walk down the deck to see Raz
and Clovie!!!!
I say hi to them!!!!
They just leave......
Theyre acting mean
I run to them
You didnt have to do that
"Yes we did" they reply.
Why?
Becuase we are not Clovie and Raz
we are cyborgs
HUh?
They pull out guns and start firing.
I dodge.
They say bye but not after they shoot me in the leg and beat me up.
I end up going home bad.

No offense to Clovie or Raz.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:09 PM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

What a great story!JMAnd it had pictures too.I love pictures!

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:11 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

Thank YOU!!!!!! Make one if you want and post it here. Ill make one of you.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:12 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Thanks!You could make one up for me if iyou want.I can't think of any stories right now.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:13 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TeeLee
always a wishmaster

That's a great story!!!!!!!

Don't ya wish ur gf was a freak like me?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:18 PM
TeeLee is currently offline Click here to Send TeeLee a Private Message Find more posts by TeeLee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

This one is for Jackie Malfoy:

Jackie Malfoy is walking down a dark alley
She is confronted by the devil
She is captured and forced to watch Star Wars every second..
Then the devil realizes she likes Star Wars
He then makes her eat candy!!!
The devil is such an idiot.....
Jackie Malfoy performs a spectactular escape taking the Star Wars DVD and candy. then she has an idea
She makes a robot
and attacks the
She kills him
Now she is the ruler of earth while people pray to her

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:21 PM
TeeLee
always a wishmaster

would u make one bout me too?
big grin

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:23 PM
TeeLee is currently offline Click here to Send TeeLee a Private Message Find more posts by TeeLee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Queen Jackie!I like the sound of that!JM laughing thumb up

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:24 PM
TeeLee
always a wishmaster

lol
sounds greaT!!!!!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:27 PM
JLred

OK this one is for Anna:

Anna is walking down the street shes pretty sleepy
She hears a noise behind the alley.SHe looks at the man
She hears him click out a knife.She stares she takes a step back then another and another..then she stops!!!!! She sees thousnads of ninjas after her!!ninja She looks down.thinks damn! then looks up looking They all run towards her. She jumps up and kicks here and punches there performing gravity defying moves killing everyone SHe walks away without a scatch. SHe is now the head secret agent. With a license to kill and have fun!!!!

Last edited by JLred on Feb 13th, 2005 at 04:35 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:32 PM
TeeLee
always a wishmaster

laughing out loud
thx a loT!!!!!!!

that's really great

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:34 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

quote:
Originally posted by JLred
OK this one is for Anna:

Anna is walking down the street shes pretty sleepy
She hears a noise behind the alley.SHe looks at the man
She hears him click out a knife.She stares she takes a step back then another and another..then she stops!!!!! She sees thousnads of ninjas after her!!#ninja# She looks down.thinks damn! then looks up looking They all run towards her. She jumps up and kicks here and punches there performing gravity defying moves killing everyone SHe walks away without a scatch. SHe is now the head secret agent. With a license to kill and have fun!!!!

Two thumbs up for anna and JLred!Go anna!JM Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:34 PM
JLred

If you all want another just ask!!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:37 PM
TeeLee
always a wishmaster

u r really cool, JLred

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:39 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Yea you are!I will take another story.JM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:40 PM
JLred

OK for Jackie:

Jackie is reading a book on the beach. She sees a pirate ship land nearby
She sees ships come out and land. Theyre coming after her. She puts on a disguise
They ask her "have you seen Jackie Malfoy?"
No..
"ok" they keep checking on the beach. They decide to kidnap her instead but then they find out its Jackie.
She gets taken aboard.
The captain pirate comes up.
"Why hello Jackie!!!"
Jackie escapes from the chair right before her neck is cut off. She dodges.
She fights with the captain. She wins and calls the cops. She now controls 50 ships and gets a reward of $5,000,000,000 dollars!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:50 PM
JLred

For Anna:

Anna is at home sleeping
she wakes up. Looks outside and sees
She calls the police
No one picks up!!
She has to take care of this herself.
She stretches.
then walks outside.
She spots him and chases him.
She calls someone
Out of nowhere pops out
She has connections. She finds the evil man and sees him with a nuke
She runs to him and the shit out of him. She disarms the nuke and saves the world!!!!
She gets a new medal to add to her collection of other medals she had one. She gets $5,000,000,000,!!!!!!!!!
Thats Annas everyday work as being a international licence for everything spy!!!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:59 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

cOOL thanks again!Well got to go.But I wil back later.See yea.JM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 05:00 PM