KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » do you hate your parents

do you hate your parents
Started by: Ironman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

do you hate your parents

oh i do oh sooo much their cronic drinkers and pick fights with me

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 03:36 AM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I only hate them when they b!tch me and blame crap on me that my bro did

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 03:37 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

you know i have two notes from my girl friend and they went to read them and i had to hit my step dad its none of their buizness and now my mom is picking on me shes like i can kick your ass its funny i am 115 pounds of muscle and shes 112 pounds of nothing

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 03:38 AM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

My parents are tight. yes

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 03:40 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charmedFairy
docanddimples junkie

How can you hate your parents no expression whatever they do they still gave birth to you, they raised you, gave you food, and put a roof over your head.

Yes my parents do something every once in a while that pisses me off but i could never hate them.

no other words would do

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 03:42 AM
charmedFairy is currently offline Click here to Send charmedFairy a Private Message Find more posts by charmedFairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

My mom's da shit.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 03:42 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

CF> true but not all parents are good parents. Say if they abuse their child. that child will grow to hate them. and they would have good reason too hate them

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 03:47 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

yeah well if i visit my mom in new jersey where she lives i have to call her aunt terry instead of mom . she started a new life there and she made her friends believe that she never had children . now give me the prize for worst mom and ill be on my way .

made by Scribble

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 03:48 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I get along with my mom okay...my father is a different story. Which I won't go into, other than he hasn't been part of my life for a year and a half now.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 03:51 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

shellie awwww I'm sorry to hear that sad

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 03:53 AM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

quote:
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
shellie awwww I'm sorry to hear that sad
no worries , im used to it . she has never been a good mom and i can tell you all kinds of things but i wont bring you down that way . she is who she is and i cant change that . nor will i waste my energy shedding tears over it erm

made by Scribble

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 03:56 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charmedFairy
docanddimples junkie

quote:
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
CF> true but not all parents are good parents. Say if they abuse their child. that child will grow to hate them. and they would have good reason too hate them

I guess i shouldve mentioned that parterm

no other words would do

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 03:57 AM
charmedFairy is currently offline Click here to Send charmedFairy a Private Message Find more posts by charmedFairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charmedFairy
docanddimples junkie

quote:
Originally posted by shellie
no worries , im used to it . she has never been a good mom and i can tell you all kinds of things but i wont bring you down that way . she is who she is and i cant change that . nor will i waste my energy shedding tears over it erm

well im still sorry but if shes like that, your prolly better off without her

no other words would do

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 03:59 AM
Cid

I love my parents. Just wondering, do any of your parents still make your lunches for you to take to school?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 04:02 AM
Cid is currently offline Click here to Send Cid a Private Message Find more posts by Cid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charmedFairy
docanddimples junkie

blink nope

no other words would do

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 04:08 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I hate my dad with a passion, but I love my mom

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 04:11 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

I could never hate my parents.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 04:13 AM
The New History is currently offline Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

quote:
Originally posted by charmedFairy
well im still sorry but if shes like that, your prolly better off without her
thanks but she is still my mom and i wont cut her out . im just happy that she lives more then 900 miles away from me .

made by Scribble

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 04:14 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I liked my dad, but then he vanished, and I cant stand my mom.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 04:53 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX
My parents are tight. yes

*sob*
Lucky you.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 05:19 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote