KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I don't know what to do..

I don't know what to do..
Started by: Gisele

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gisele
XTornXEmoX

Sleep I don't know what to do..

I have low-self esteem people always telling me I m pretty...I hate that I m fat"145 pounds"..but I don't look like it..I look more like 120 pds..but I m not happy.. sad Too many projects going on and my life is a mess right now..

i love him..he loves me..what more could I want

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 04:54 AM
Gisele is currently offline Click here to Send Gisele a Private Message Find more posts by Gisele Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gisele
XTornXEmoX

my friends ex always telling me I m ugly and that I m fat...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 04:55 AM
Gisele is currently offline Click here to Send Gisele a Private Message Find more posts by Gisele Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Scheiße geschieht erm

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 04:57 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

*hugs Gisele* dont listen to people like, they speak from a lie whole they call their mouth! mad your a great person! dont listen to them, they are just trying to make you sad and upset because they themselves are hurting and it makes them feel good to put others down sad

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 05:03 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

^ exacly, they feel superiour if they try to bring others down, turn your back to them not worthy if they act like that

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 05:07 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Dont put up with it laughing Smack the bastard in the face next time he insults you, and if someone calls you violent flip em off and spit in there eyes

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 05:09 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gisele
XTornXEmoX

happy thanks everyone..thanks RG"Hugs"

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 05:12 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

*hugs back* NP anytime you need to talk to someone I'm here to listen smile

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 06:22 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

heh dont listen and who ever did the german lingidy lol i am in that class its boring ja Her Leskie ist mine Teacher (sp?) lol i know a little like Ficken asel dumb koft dumb schieB

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 06:24 AM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I'm halfway fluent in German and Ironman, your spelling is atrocious laughing out loud

Just don't listen to them, Gisele. I know it's easier said than done, but try to not let people bring you down.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 06:26 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey man / girl i dont know how to do the freeky deeky duestch thing on my comp its like alt sometin sometin

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 06:32 AM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
Originally posted by Ironman
hey man / girl i dont know how to do the freeky deeky duestch thing on my comp its like alt sometin sometin

freeky deeky laughing

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 06:41 AM
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

fo reekay dee kay

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 06:54 AM
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by Ironman

I'm a girl stick out tongue and I'm not talking about the ess-tsett, you can just use "ss" instead...I'm saying you mispelled everything but scheiss stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:00 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I am sure you look fine.You have a nice personally.Yu should not go around telling yourself that.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 12:21 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

well she says this is her so if it is he can shut up. You say you were doing a model shoot.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 12:26 PM
Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gisele
XTornXEmoX

^its not really me...Antionette used my pic...here is really me...

Attachment: dirtyblonde1.jpg
This has been downloaded 38 time(s).

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 04:13 PM
Corran
Lucifer

Nice, just ignore whatever other people think, everyone finds different things attractive, to many people you are attractive, to those that say bad things ignore them.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 05:16 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

People talk. Just do what you do.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 05:24 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

I don't understand why you want to be someone else. Why did you lie. And now we've found out that that is someone else.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 06:24 PM
Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote