KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I met Slipknot at IHOP!

I met Slipknot at IHOP!
Started by: Rob Owns You

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pantera
< insert random comment >

I met Slipknot at IHOP!

I got to eat pancakes with the band slipknot at the International House Of Pancakes! eek! They was cool, half of them couldnt even eat because of their masks

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:23 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

LOL thats great, they actually wore there masks. Where was this? Ihop kicks ass, my friend met George carlin at an ihop once.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:25 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

Nah they didnt want to take off their masks in public but I got to eat pancakes with them. It was awsome. Their drummer ate about 12 pancakes laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:26 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by R0B
Nah they didnt want to take off their masks in public but I got to eat pancakes with them. It was awsome. Their drummer ate about 12 pancakes laughing out loud
Joey or Clown laughing out loud

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:28 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Nice.

jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

holy shit 12 pancakes thats alot slipknot is scary man they have like 400 members and they all were masks that resemble cock noses well one or two of them :/

Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Joey or Clown laughing out loud

The clown, he ate like a damn hippo geek

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:29 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Ironman
holy shit 12 pancakes thats alot slipknot is scary man they have like 400 members and they all were masks that resemble cock noses well one or two of them :/
9 members, and thats sid.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

quote:
Originally posted by Ironman

Yeah, meeting slipknot in a pancake place was cool

SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by R0B
The clown, he ate like a damn hippo geek
Well he is fat

Pantera

Heh you should have been there homie

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:31 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now that you mention it I think i was

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:33 AM
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

man i dont even listen to them to ****en punk rockie but that be cool id chill with them prolly look out of the ordinary to them tho

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:33 AM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Now that you mention it I think i was

Was that you that was eating those pancakes with maple syrup?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:34 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea eek! Me and Mick were arm wrestling

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:42 AM
Pantera

Oh yeah, I was playing cards with craig eek!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:43 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

And Sid kept going to the Bathroom

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:49 AM
Pantera

Them pancakes were good. Slipknot should make up a song about pancakes

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:53 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

And they had awsome waffels

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:54 AM
Pantera

And their bacon and eggs was also good

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:55 AM