KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » hahahahahahawhooo

hahahahahahawhooo
Started by: lucija

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lucija
xxx

hahahahahahawhooo

try speak in your native language in this thread
nobody will understand each other (except english speaking of coursesmile)

that is my language
ahoj, to by me teda zajímalo, jestli sem bude nekdo psát. no co uz...smile

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 12:29 PM
lucija is currently offline Click here to Send lucija a Private Message Find more posts by lucija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Coma la pan.jm

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 12:30 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

What languages are they?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 12:31 PM
Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Intalian for me but I am not sure what the other post above me was.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 12:34 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

Your prefered language is italian then?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 12:35 PM
Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

SYEKNOM OT HTAED!!!

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 12:37 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

quote:
Originally posted by Time Of Evil
Your prefered language is italian then?

Yes it is.I was born in Italy and moved here when I was eight.I miss living there through.Why death to the monkeys?jm confused

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 12:39 PM
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

My friend moved to england when He was 7. He was from Italie.

In your school do they teach you Italian? Is it an Option?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 12:40 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

in my school they dumped italinish and put in latinish

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 12:43 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

laughing

I learnt latin for one year. Very basic bits of it, and to be quite honest I wouldn't do it again if you paid me.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 12:44 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

not even for Ł4459435043435432532789457894337845430000 ?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 12:45 PM
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

hey don't get silly or......

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 12:46 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

No in School since I live in america now.I am taught spanish.It was that or French.I picked spanish it is alittle bit easier to speak then french.JM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 12:49 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

i bet none of the french are vegies. THEY EAT EVERY ANIMAL THEY SEE!!!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 12:51 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

quote:
Originally posted by The Ones
i bet none of the french are vegies. THEY EAT EVERY ANIMAL THEY SEE!!!

Is that a fact?jm laughing

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 12:52 PM
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

You could find out if you could take an exam in Italian. That is what some of my friends done. One took Russian the other Italian and they got GCSE's in them! That is the exam that you do when 16.

Actually another of my friends did German aswell.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 12:54 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

quote:
Originally posted by Time Of Evil
You could find out if you could take an exam in Italian. That is what some of my friends done. One took Russian the other Italian and they got GCSE's in them! That is the exam that you do when 16.

Actually another of my friends did German aswell.

That would make school tests alot easier.But I am not sure if my school well let me.Thanks for the suggustion through.Well time for me to go vist my boyfriend.
See you later!jm

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 12:57 PM
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

I mean not do all you exams in Italian, because then you would not be doing english.

I mean like you take a modern languages test in say.... spanish. But you could do one in Italian and you'd get it all right seeing as it's your first language.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 01:00 PM
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

Then that would count as 1 A*

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 01:00 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I like how you think.I will be back later on at five ok?jm

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 01:02 PM