KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Im going to get this exact tattoo

Im going to get this exact tattoo
Started by: SlipknoT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im going to get this exact tattoo

I'm going to get this exact tattoo on my back (please log in to view the image)

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:35 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

rock

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:36 AM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

thats nice. thumb up

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:38 AM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

that looks painful

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:39 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

nice Ryan, same size as well?

made by Scribble

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:39 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shellie
nice Ryan, same size as well?
Yup

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:40 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by silver_tears
that looks painful
They say the back is one of the least painful places to get it, but I have also heard that it is painful because of the spine

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:40 AM
Demarthl

i'll have a spine tattooed on my spine then

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:43 AM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

It's good to see authentic rockers again.

About the whole pain of the spine thing. It depends how much your spine protrudes from underneath your skin. I got a dragon running from my lower neck to the tip of my ass. It really wasn't that painfull at all, and the tattoo ran along the course of my spine. However, i don't have a boney spine. My friend got the eye of horus in the center of his back, and he has that type of back where you can see every vertebrae in his back. He said it was god awful pain, almost as bad as the spider web on his elbow.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:44 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:44 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
It's good to see authentic rockers again.

About the whole pain of the spine thing. It depends how much your spine protrudes from underneath your skin. I got a dragon running from my lower neck to the tip of my ass. It really wasn't that painfull at all, and the tattoo ran along the course of my spine. However, i don't have a boney spine. My friend got the eye of horus in the center of his back, and he has that type of back where you can see every vertebrae in his back. He said it was god awful pain, almost as bad as the spider web on his elbow.
Yea, i have alot of muscle and fat on my back.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:46 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

That's bad ass, Slips! thumb up

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 10:51 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

swicked

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 10:52 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filth

Thats kicks ass rock

Dead on the inside and dieing on the outside...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 10:53 AM
Filth is currently offline Click here to Send Filth a Private Message Find more posts by Filth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

DONT DO IT!!!!

YOU'LL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 10:53 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by eleveninches
DONT DO IT!!!!

YOU'LL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shhhhhhhhhhh! That's why we want him to do it! evil face

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 10:55 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filth

what makes you say that?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 10:55 AM
Filth is currently offline Click here to Send Filth a Private Message Find more posts by Filth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Filth
what makes you say that?

You mean eleveninches, right? embarrasment

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 10:56 AM
Filth

yeah

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 10:57 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Do you want to ask me instead? Just since I'm here? embarrasment

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 11:00 AM