KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What do you know that you wish you didn't know?

What do you know that you wish you didn't know?
Started by: The New History

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

What do you know that you wish you didn't know?

I'm still thinking, anyway what do you know that you wish you didn't know?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 05:10 AM
The New History is currently offline Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

i wish i never knew about kelly 8 years ago, i wish i never talked to that girl in the 5 years i was in school

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 05:29 AM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I wish I never knew death, or what it does and how it effects the ones left behind

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 05:31 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

i know ive got adobe premiere, and i wish i didnt know ive lost it sad

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 05:33 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

if i was in world war two they'd call me spitfire! miffed

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 05:38 AM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

If I had a Sniper Rifle they call me 'The Assassin' Cause I go after Bush

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 05:43 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
If I had a Sniper Rifle they call me 'The Assassin' Cause I go after Bush
Democraps suck. Wow, this thread went off topic fast. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 05:47 AM
The New History is currently offline Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

O T F roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 05:50 AM
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

That's why I said that, it was a joke.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 05:52 AM
Demarthl

Over Tainted Fajitas

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 05:53 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
Democraps suck. Wow, this thread went off topic fast. stick out tongue

we might demoCRATS may suck, but at least we are not delusional and fallow a man who will bring the world to its bloody freaking knees. WE see George DUBBA bush for the fake he is. and all the carp he did.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 05:55 AM
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
we might demoCRATS may suck, but at least we are not delusional and fallow a man who will bring the world to its bloody freaking knees. WE see George DUBBA bush for the fake he is. and all the carp he did.
Yesah, emagin what Kerry would be like. sick

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 05:57 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
Yesah, emagin what Kerry would be like. sick

Kerry and Bush are both not the greatest. But I perfer to take my chances with Kerry.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 06:01 AM
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Whatever.

I wish I never new about kerry

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 06:03 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Thats because he speaks truth....truth hurts you fear it cause you know bush is wrong and weak.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 06:05 AM
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

wrong about what?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 06:07 AM
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Ah well, who cares, I hate kerry. I'm going to bed.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 06:08 AM
Demarthl

ALL DAY I DREAM ABOUT SEX yeah
adidas rock

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 06:09 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

(sorry, dont take this whole convo as personal I just like to argue things wink )

but he is wrong, in the way he thinks the US should be the only super power, will attack any country they think has weapons of mass destruction and if need to he will take the US in to war alone with no allies

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 06:10 AM
Demarthl

my point was better

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 06:11 AM