KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Shy Girls...

Shy Girls...
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Shy Girls...

Confusing man. I have always been more attracked to shy girls which is really odd considering I'm an extrevert. However, it makes it so much harder because they are so insecure and you don't want to scare them off. Currently, I am attracked to this one girl on my track team (went to nationals in D3 Cross Country earlier this year and has a small article dedicated to her in Sports Illustrated!). She is a freshman at my college and I am only an acquaintance so far. I don't think that she is out of my league either, it is simply a matter of approaching her propperly. She may even like me too because I didn't even really start thinking of her this way until after I thought I was receiving hints. Ok, and now the real question, how to approach her. My best friend knows her slightly better than I do (since they ran CC and track today while I only ran track with her). He said she is "extremely" slow moving. Her last (and 1st) bf hung out with her a lot for 5 months before they went out and they really didn't do much "stuff" if you know what I mean. Thats cool with me except I don't want to have to work for 5 months at just getting her as my gf. I want to ask her out some time after spring break to a nice relaxing date but my friend thinks that my be too direct for her. I usually am better being more direct which makes me think that would be a good shot and if she likes me, she would say yes. My friend thinks that even if she says yes, she might feel really unconfortable just jumping straight into a date. However, I don't want to wait until right before summer or all the way until next year. Afterall, I wouldn't be pressuring her to do anything physically that she does not want to do, I am just talking a date. Before I figure out exactly what I am to do, I have 2 things to check out. 1st, we (some people from the track team) leave Wednesday for Sacramento and she does too. Hopefully we grow closer then. 2nd, her best friend is kind of a friend of mine as well. I am thinking I will talk to her about what she thinks would be wise about approaching her. She so far has no idea I like this girl.

Feels good to get this written out.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 11:28 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

swicked big grin

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 11:30 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

oh god!!

I'm a shy girl embarrasment and there's this really cute guy I want to ask me out love

I really wish he's wondering the same things you are love

good luck with her!

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 12:45 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

I'm an extrovert and I like shy girl, but I'm shy as hell around girls, so its even harder sad

What is this I don't even

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 12:51 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

thats a great plan...always ask the person who knows her best, then extract information from that person. Then, when you guys go to sacramento, you can talk to her. So by then, you can ask her all the things you know...for example:

You: hey you like mexican food?
Her: yeah, thats like my favorite food
You: hey me too! I know this mexican restaurant around town...wanna grab a bite sometime?

so in the end, it doesnt really come out as a date, and you can score some points with her big grin

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 12:52 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

I like girls... big grin

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 12:53 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Or you could really screw up and say something by accident:

"Do you like mexican food?"
"YEAH! I love it!"
"I hear it gives people gas..."

What is this I don't even

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 12:57 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

obviously baka big grin

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 12:58 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dragonpisces272
obviously baka big grin

Just making sure everyone knew stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 01:00 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

Originally posted by Kosta
Or you could really screw up and say something by accident:

"Do you like mexican food?"
"YEAH! I love it!"
"I hear it gives people gas..."

i knew there was something up with putting mexican food stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 01:09 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I say shy girls ran as fast as you could!JM embarrasment laughing

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 01:19 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

Originally posted by Myth
Confusing man. I have always been more attracked to shy girls which is really odd considering I'm an extrevert. However, it makes it so much harder because they are so insecure and you don't want to scare them off. Currently, I am attracked to this one girl on my track team (went to nationals in D3 Cross Country earlier this year and has a small article dedicated to her in Sports Illustrated!). She is a freshman at my college and I am only an acquaintance so far. I don't think that she is out of my league either, it is simply a matter of approaching her propperly. She may even like me too because I didn't even really start thinking of her this way until after I thought I was receiving hints. Ok, and now the real question, how to approach her. My best friend knows her slightly better than I do (since they ran CC and track today while I only ran track with her). He said she is "extremely" slow moving. Her last (and 1st) bf hung out with her a lot for 5 months before they went out and they really didn't do much "stuff" if you know what I mean. Thats cool with me except I don't want to have to work for 5 months at just getting her as my gf. I want to ask her out some time after spring break to a nice relaxing date but my friend thinks that my be too direct for her. I usually am better being more direct which makes me think that would be a good shot and if she likes me, she would say yes. My friend thinks that even if she says yes, she might feel really unconfortable just jumping straight into a date. However, I don't want to wait until right before summer or all the way until next year. Afterall, I wouldn't be pressuring her to do anything physically that she does not want to do, I am just talking a date. Before I figure out exactly what I am to do, I have 2 things to check out. 1st, we (some people from the track team) leave Wednesday for Sacramento and she does too. Hopefully we grow closer then. 2nd, her best friend is kind of a friend of mine as well. I am thinking I will talk to her about what she thinks would be wise about approaching her. She so far has no idea I like this girl.

I could not be bothered to read that stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 01:22 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeachBunny
Creme De la Creme

I like boys ^^
I like shy boys...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 01:24 PM
BeachBunny is currently offline Click here to Send BeachBunny a Private Message Find more posts by BeachBunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Re: Shy Girls...

Originally posted by Myth

You forgot ONE thing in the title:

BEWARE: WALL OF TEXT INSIDE stick out tongue

I never bothered with shy girls, that's probably because I suck too much about being straightforward and wouldn't want double of that between us. So I don't really know what to tell you.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 01:25 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

Re: Shy Girls...

i find that too ... im attracted to people who arent me ... just like the saying "opposites attract"
i tend to like a guy who is either a 'bad-boy', a geek, or ... at the moment im getting attracted to kind of goth people ... not full goths though ... just guys with a hint of gothiness in them its so sexay

anyway ... i think you should try go out just as friends with her, then try organise a 'date' big grin

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 01:45 PM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shockimebones

Are you a shy person? What do you look for in the opposite sex?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 01:57 PM
shockimebones is currently offline Click here to Send shockimebones a Private Message Find more posts by shockimebones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

me? confused or myth? erm

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:02 PM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shockimebones

Do you think Australia is a "shy" nation?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:04 PM
shockimebones is currently offline Click here to Send shockimebones a Private Message Find more posts by shockimebones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

uh ... confused why?

but no i dont - i think australians are very outgoing (the majority anyway erm)

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:05 PM
shockimebones

Who is the most shy person you know? Do you try to help them overcome their shyness?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:06 PM