KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » My new favorite smilie

My new favorite smilie
Started by: Jedi Priestess

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Laugh My new favorite smilie

Yeah I can tell already this one is going to get lots of use! laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 09:06 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

it's scary

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 09:23 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Nu uh it's tres cool.......and will come in very handy evil face

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 09:57 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

...to threaten ppl

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 10:03 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeachBunny
Creme De la Creme

that's a funny smiley!
i have this ^^
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 10:08 AM
BeachBunny is currently offline Click here to Send BeachBunny a Private Message Find more posts by BeachBunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Clovie
...to threaten ppl

Clovs the EP3 section is a" every man (or woman) for themselves" section what can I say? laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 10:20 AM
Clovie

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Clovs the EP3 section is a" every man (or woman) for themselves" section what can I say? laughing out loud
i don't go there. ppl are un-nice

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 10:23 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

Yeah gets kinda ugly in there sometimes.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 10:31 AM
Clovie

they've show impatienceness when i asked what wookie is

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 10:36 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

You are better off pming someone for answers Clovs if you arent familiar with something. I'll be happy to help ya next time.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 10:37 AM
Clovie

yeah i got into that too..and lanah explained it to me..and then i even watch the movie so i understand most of it now..smart
but i still don't get why is vader doing what stupid sid tells him to mad

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 10:39 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

Because Anakin [SPOILER - highlight to read]: has a dream that Padme is going to die and Palpatine aka Sideous tells Anakin that he can tell him a way to stop that from happening is one of the main reasons.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 10:50 AM
Clovie

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: but she dies anyway..so why does he keep on listening to him..and coz of that he almost have killed his own son blink

and why are we using spoilers?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 10:52 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

Because there are people in this section of KMC that dont want to know these things. Corran is an example.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 11:01 AM
Clovie

blink why not? it all has happened already.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 11:02 AM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

This should had been rated NCA now you are going to give her nightmares.JM laughing

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 12:20 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
This should had been rated NCA now you are going to give her nightmares.JM laughing
do you want to rate EVERYTHING as NCA? huh

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 12:24 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

No this the threads that scare you!JM laughing

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 12:25 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

but thread doesn't scare, just the smilie is a bit hostile..

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 12:26 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

and because of the smilie it is rated NCA to protect you!JM wacko

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 12:28 PM