KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Have you ever wanted to smash you sibling right in the face?

Have you ever wanted to smash you sibling right in the face?
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Have you ever wanted to smash you sibling right in the face?

Sooooooooooo many times.
My brother's always such an ass.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 12:20 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

yes happy i love to beat them down

Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GuitarBunny
HumpingPostBunnyGuitar

i'm planning it out

GuitarBunny is currently offline Click here to Send GuitarBunny a Private Message Find more posts by GuitarBunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Me too. When he's sleeping, I get the jackhammer...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 12:21 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inuyasha lover*
Im a secret Inuyashalover

why do they have to be such a pain........... and yes...but know its harder his 11 but taller and bigger than me so its getting harder

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 12:32 AM
Inuyasha lover* is currently offline Click here to Send Inuyasha lover* a Private Message Find more posts by Inuyasha lover* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Aim right between his legs, hun cool

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 12:37 AM
Inuyasha lover*
Im a secret Inuyashalover

oh well thats right nvr thought about that...........thanx

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 12:40 AM
Inuyasha lover* is currently offline Click here to Send Inuyasha lover* a Private Message Find more posts by Inuyasha lover* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8stuff09

i want to, but i'd get in trouble for hitting a girl...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 12:53 AM
sk8stuff09 is currently offline Click here to Send sk8stuff09 a Private Message Find more posts by sk8stuff09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

The answer to this thread's question= yes.
I only have one brother but my cousin used to live here and I got pissed at her one time and through a nintendo paddle from across the room at her head. meheh.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 01:51 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GuitarBunny
HumpingPostBunnyGuitar

you're evil LD

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 01:54 AM
GuitarBunny is currently offline Click here to Send GuitarBunny a Private Message Find more posts by GuitarBunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GuitarBunny
HumpingPostBunnyGuitar

you're my type of people

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 01:54 AM
Kelly_Bean

Thanks GB *stands tall and proud*

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 01:55 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GuitarBunny
HumpingPostBunnyGuitar

no problem *gives a wink*

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 01:56 AM
Kelly_Bean

wink big grin

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 01:56 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

My brother gets it when he annoys me.

No one double crosses BlackCat! *Snaps fingers*

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 02:05 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Re: Have you ever wanted to smash you sibling right in the face?

Re: Have you ever wanted to smash you sibling right in the face?

Yes.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 02:05 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

I cant really do anything to my bro. He's 6'4 and a half and turning 21 in a month. lol.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 02:06 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I cannot beat up my older brother, he's 23 and taller then 6'4.

But I can beat my twin brother.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 02:10 AM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Yes.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 06:36 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Nope.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 10:39 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote