KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » why am i the bad guy?

why am i the bad guy?
Started by: DEFCON One

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DEFCON One
Restricted

Account Restricted

why am i the bad guy?

well this happened a while ago but...

one day i was with my friends, hanging out at this one girls house. we where minding our own business, doing nothing wrong, when her twin sister gets home. now, her sister is somewhat of a feminist, and i me and my friends where all guys, so when she sees our bikes parked in the driveway, she steals them. when we realized she had jacked our bikes we took action. this wasnt the first time she had done crap to us, so we got revenge by stealing her makeup kit and running off with it.

eventually, we went back for our bikes. when we got there she was standing with a huge bamboo stick, ready to attack us. even though she had provoked us to steal from her, she acted like the victim when she obviously was not. even after we had returned the makeup, she still believed that we were to blame, and not her

Im just wondering what u think about this. i mean, just cuz she is a girl, does that make her innocent? i understand that, looking back, stealing from her was not the best option. but still, i dont get it how she felt completely innocent, seeing as how her theft started the entire ordeal. even thoug hwe commited equal crimes, i ended up the criminal

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:54 AM
DEFCON One is currently offline Click here to Send DEFCON One a Private Message Find more posts by DEFCON One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

because shes a dumb ***** and needs a smack down no expression

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:55 AM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GuitarBunny
HumpingPostBunnyGuitar

she's probably high

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:56 AM
GuitarBunny is currently offline Click here to Send GuitarBunny a Private Message Find more posts by GuitarBunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude dont take shit from her.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:58 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_Fox
Do not underestimate me.

Nah she's just a B!tch. She needs a good lesson is all... that includes a "smack down"

I Love all my friends, and you know who you are!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 05:12 AM
Shadow_Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DEFCON One
Restricted

Account Restricted

the problem is... how do i beat down a girl and get away with it, without being branded a sexist?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 12:48 AM
DEFCON One is currently offline Click here to Send DEFCON One a Private Message Find more posts by DEFCON One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

Wait a sec.. when did feminists start wearing makeup?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 07:32 AM
kimmeh is currently offline Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bilb

laughing out loud

And why steal her make-up? Steal something worth more money. wink

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 07:35 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Originally posted by DEFCON One
the problem is... how do i beat down a girl and get away with it, without being branded a sexist?

Make sure the beating is brutal enough that she can't point you. wink

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 09:06 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Originally posted by bilb

to impress other feminist?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 09:17 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

stealing makeup and bikes... oh the drama.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

just have a nice talk with her...that if she takes your bike again you're going to show her what the curb tastes like wink
(please log in to view the image)

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 09:26 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

That is the best smilie of all time!!! eek!

What do you type to get that?

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 09:42 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

bad guys rock. dont be ashamed of being the bad guy. think darth vader was scared of anyone? hell no.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 09:46 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

"she acted like the victim when she obviously was not. even after we had returned the makeup, she still believed that we were to blame, and not her"

holy shit, this is the most accurate description of feminists I have ever heard.

The moral of the story, feminists are evil and should be exterminated without remourse.

Also, sometimes (and this is especially true for feminazi's) girls need a good kick to the stomach. Or a good curbing, as sats showed us, either one will solve your problem.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 09:48 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

*runs around sticking arm out acting like those droids from doctor who*

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 09:50 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

*in comic book guy style*

They are called The Daleks, for crying out loud man, you are obviously a person who does not know his sci-fi melodrama, whereas I am the supreme king of all that is king-ly. Ah-ha!

*exits comic book guy mode*

Seriously, hook her head up with the business end of a shark, or two.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 02:18 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

She sounds insane.I am glad I have a sane twin sister.Anyway try to advoid her for now on.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 03:05 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Re: why am i the bad guy?

Originally posted by DEFCON One
well this happened a while ago but...

one day i was with my friends, hanging out at this one girls house. we where minding our own business, doing nothing wrong, when her twin sister gets home. now, her sister is somewhat of a feminist, and i me and my friends where all guys, so when she sees our bikes parked in the driveway, she steals them. when we realized she had jacked our bikes we took action. this wasnt the first time she had done crap to us, so we got revenge by stealing her makeup kit and running off with it.

eventually, we went back for our bikes. when we got there she was standing with a huge bamboo stick, ready to attack us. even though she had provoked us to steal from her, she acted like the victim when she obviously was not. even after we had returned the makeup, she still believed that we were to blame, and not her

Im just wondering what u think about this. i mean, just cuz she is a girl, does that make her innocent? i understand that, looking back, stealing from her was not the best option. but still, i dont get it how she felt completely innocent, seeing as how her theft started the entire ordeal. even thoug hwe commited equal crimes, i ended up the criminal

People are strange Things, its not your fault that she stole your bokes of course not but it probably wasnt a good idea to stoop to her level, as you now know that just makes things worse..

sounds to me like you should have a world with your friend about it, she is probably the best one to get through to this girl.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 03:17 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

bump

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 01:04 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Originally posted by GuitarBunny
she's probably high
Doubt it. Most drugs make the user extreamly happy, therefor less likely to become ill tempered and attack some boys with a bamboo stick.

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 01:13 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote