KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Brian Tatler at IHOP!!

Brian Tatler at IHOP!!
Started by: Korri

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Korri

Shocked Brian Tatler at IHOP!!

Wow what a day today has been it started off like any normal day..

R0B, SlipknoT and myself were stalking Dave Mustaine and plotting to chop him up into little pieces and send him around the world in envelopes, but you guys dont know about that so shh!

Anyway we were getting pretty bored and these fat 40 year old people with long hair and Master of Puppets t-shirts came and jumped him so we thought we would leave it for a while and go get a bite to eat, so we headed off to International House of Pancakes as we normally do on a Tuesday afternoon...

anyway just as we were getting our waffles and maple syrup Slip starts acting all funny and bouncing around like an idiot, we thought it was just Slip being Slip and didnt think anything of it and went and payed for the waffles...

but then he was like "" ..."omfg guys look its Brian Tatler!!!"

as you probably know lots of cool famous people hang out at IHOP because its just celebrity central so we were like ""

anyway we went over and introduced ourselves to him and we sat with him and it was like soooo totally cool..

we started talking about how if Sean Harris' mother (who was a witch and got burned alive but thats a completely different story all together) wasnt the Manager of Diamond Head then they would have made it really big and about the time when they were offered this really swanky recording contract and then then she was like "Hell no im the fecking manager" and it like totally ruined their career and stuff...

it was so kewl, probably one of the greatest moments of my life...

wow i shall never forget this day!!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 05:22 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

zorro I like it!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 05:56 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

IHOP makes greeeeeaaat pancakes. no expression

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:35 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Yeah

its a great place to hang out too smile

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:39 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh man that was a fun day, we should do it more often yes

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:07 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

we Feckin should!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:10 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

But not hurt Dave sad

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:12 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Why the hell not? what has that beehotch ever done for us? mad

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:12 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Make great music......

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:13 PM
Korri

laughing out loud Hahaha! aw Slip you make me laugh

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:26 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Load, ReLoad, Garage Inc, St, Anger......

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:27 PM
Korri

Well done, you know the names of random Metallica albums, good for you smile

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:30 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Korri
Well done, you know the names of random Metallica albums, good for you smile
No, I know sad attempts from a once great band smile

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:32 PM
Korri

Originally posted by SlipknoT
No, I know sad attempts from a once great band smile

dont talk about Slayer like that no

I know its true but i mean, come on..

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:33 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Korri
dont talk about Slayer like that no

I know its true but i mean, come on..
No One talks about Slayer like that! mad And dont try and hide the facts about metallica

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:35 PM
Korri

Im nevah going to IHOP with you again

From now on its just me & R0B

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:37 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have fun! mad

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:40 PM
Korri

ok you can come but only if you promise to love me forever.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:42 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Only if you admit something angel

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:43 PM
Korri

admit what? no expression

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:45 PM