KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Planes

Planes
Started by: smoker4

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Planes

I aint gettin on one sucka

(please log in to view the image)

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 06:06 PM
smoker4 is currently offline Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

A-Team

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 06:10 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Howdy

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 06:11 PM
smoker4 is currently offline Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Ti titi titi tiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 06:13 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

smokin'

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 06:43 PM
punkkaveman
Cause its gangsta?

wtf huh blink

No I am not a punk. Just a Kaveman. Sig made by BakaXero!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 06:44 PM
punkkaveman is currently offline Click here to Send punkkaveman a Private Message Find more posts by punkkaveman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 06:47 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I love it when a thread comes together...

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 12:36 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

laughing out loud

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 12:37 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

yes u are gettin on one, sucka mad

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 12:44 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

why not?

i think there fun

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 12:48 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Mister T! Pity the fool steppin in my way, gonna fold that sucka up!
That guy rocks, to bad he's old now...
By the way, how is that supposted to be made A-Team movie coming along?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 12:52 AM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Wow that would rock

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 12:54 AM
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Really, they were planning on that! But last reports were from last year and I haven't heard anything new so far...
I'll look in to it for you tomorrow, any news I'll find ends up here before you can say 'pickles and vanilla don't make a good breadcovering combination'

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 12:59 AM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

laughing

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 01:02 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by smoker4
laughing
i agree: laughing

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 01:09 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Re: Planes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by smoker4
I aint gettin on one sucka

yeah ; but this special plane has a 3010 litre cargo of MILK !

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 01:18 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Well kiddos, since today seems like yesterday, it is probably already tomorrow. So here some news on the A-Team flick, still a bit old as I feared:

Oct 12 2004

Bruce Feirstein to Write "A-Team" Script
The big-screen version of the classic 1980s TV series, "The A-Team," won't have the same level of comedy as did the popular series. But "A-Team" fans shouldn't panic - series creator Stephen J. Cannell will produce the movie, so there is hope the tone of the film will remain similar to the TV show.
In discussing how the film version will compare to the series, Cannell told Variety, "Not to denigrate the TV show, but nobody ever died. We drove cars off cliffs and people got out and walked away. We're not going to do that (in the movie). In this the tone is more dangerous -- you can really die. It's very tense and exciting."

Bruce Feirstein has been hired to write the script. His previous projects include the James Bond movies, "GoldenEye," Tomorrow Never Dies," and "The World Is Not Enough." He's also the author of the book "Nice Guys Sleep Alone" and a series of "Real Men Don't..." books.

SOURCE: Variety

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 01:22 AM
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

And some more, if not partially the same:

"A-Team" Movie Ramping Up

by Josh Grossberg
Oct 12, 2004, 12:35 PM PT

We love it when a plan comes together.

The long in the works big-screen version of the 1980s action series The A-Team is moving closer to megaplexes.

a d v e r t i s e m e n t

(this originally said something like shop at K-mart on the site, but concider it a 'massage Pandemoniac for free airmiles' ad now)

The show's mastermind, Stephen J. Cannell, and The A-Team movie's home base, 20th Century Fox, have hired veteran James Bond screenwriter Bruce Feirstein to pen the script, the studio confirmed to E! Tuesday.

The film has been in development for years, but Cannell says that the project is now gaining momentum.

The popular one-hour series, which ran from 1983 to 1987 on NBC, followed the high-octane adventures of a group of Vietnam vets ready to right the wrongs committed against the innocent while on the run for a crime they didn't commit.

According to Cannell, the A-Team flick will be updated to reflect current political issues. The film will also forego the cartoonish nature of the tube version in favor of more serious action ŕ la Die Hard and Lethal Weapon.

"Not to denigrate the TV show, but nobody ever died," the producer says in Variety. "We drove cars off cliffs and people got out and walked away. We're not going to do that [in the movie]. In this the tone is more dangerous-you can really die. It's very tense and exciting."

Cannell, who's producing the movie with Spike Seldin and Mark Silvestri, says he wants to bring new fans into the A-Team fold without alienating those who grew up watching the show. He hopes the hiring of Feirstein will accomplish that.

A contributing editor for Vanity Fair, Feirstein played a key role in relaunching the 007 franchise and updating Ian Fleming's martini-swilling superagent for the '90s with his scripts for 1995's Golden Eye, 1997's Tomorrow Never Dies and 1999's The World Is Not Enough.

Feirstein has also written for the New York Times and New Yorker and pens the "Diary" column in the New York Observer.

Still no word who'll direct The A-Team, and casting has yet to get underway.

But don't expect to see the original stars reprise their roles.

George Peppard, who played the crew's wise-cracking, cigar-loving leader, Colonel John "Hannibal" Smith, died in 1994. Meanwhile, Dirk Benedict (Lieutenant Templeton "Face" Peck) and Dwight Schultz (Captain H.M. "Howling Mad" Murdoch) have only worked sporadically in recent years, doing voiceovers for videogames and the occasional, usually forgettable feature.

But there's a possibility that The A-Team's most popular performer, Mr. T, aka 52-year-old Laurence Tureaud, might put in an appearance. Mr. T shot to icon status thanks to his role as Mohawk-sporting muscleman B.A. "Bad Attitude" Baracas and the trademark phrase "I pity the fool," before fading into has-been status as a 1-800-COLLECT pitchman.

"Mr. T and I had lunch last week, and I'd really like to have him in the movie, although we haven't begun casting," Cannell tells Variety. "I always think it's nice to see the stars of the old show in cameo roles in the movie. But obviously he won't be playing B.A. Baracus."

Still on the prowl for more A-team news, hope to inform all ya suckas better next time.

Best regards, your reporter from hell

(and I thought this was gonna be a tread about planes...)

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 01:34 AM