KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I need to stay awake for the next 36 hours, what stimulant is best to keep me up?

I need to stay awake for the next 36 hours, what stimulant is best to keep me up?
Started by: Ming Tea!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question I need to stay awake for the next 36 hours, what stimulant is best to keep me up?

I need your help, I'm writing a paper and I have to pull an all nighter, no clever comments please!

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 01:40 AM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Cafeine, energetic music, Red Bull, faith in your goal (!) and do not let your bed get in your sight!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 01:43 AM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Okay, I recommend coffee. I know it's old fashioned, but nothing works for me like a batch of coffee. Don't use much suger though, because then you'll have a sugar crash which won't help. Black coffee. Squirt soda also works even though it has sugar, it also has esther of wood rosin which is great!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 01:43 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cocaine or Ecstasy

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 01:44 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

True, cocaine works great, but I figured I shouldn't say that, but since Slips did, let it be known. smile

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 01:45 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

What Pandemoniac said.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 02:02 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't ever follow through with that "I'll just take a quick lay down" thing.

Won't ever happen. You'll be asleep in minutes.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 02:42 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Don't ever follow through with that "I'll just take a quick lay down" thing.

Won't ever happen. You'll be asleep in minutes.

yup, and you wont wake up till next tuesday... believe me, I know wink

I can't stand the taste of coffee, so I used Red Bull when I had to pull 2 consecutive all-nighters... I'm not kidding, I was awake for almost 55 hours!

Otherwise... ice-cold water will sorta do. And you'll have to keep using the bathroom which will also help.

Slap yourself in the face every ten minutes

Eat snacks

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:04 AM
DeVi| D0do is currently offline Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Masturbation. Just don't finish though, or you'll be out like a light.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:18 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I suggest you just sleep and next time don't procrastinate.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:22 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Myth
Masturbation. Just don't finish though, or you'll be out like a light.
eek! I noticed that too

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:27 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wouldn't waking up for so long affect the quality of your work
anyway?

Just kidding you man, I too used to wait until the last minute,
and still got good grades. Don't ever let anyone tell you that
waiting until the last minute is stupid, quite the opposite,
frantic desperation often brings out the most creative aspects
in you.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 04:03 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BullitNutz
Two Plus Two Is Jello

Find some over-the-counter Bronchodilators in pill form. As long as you look at the Ephederine dosage on it, and don't take, say more than 50MG's in a 12-hr period, you'll be up and ready to rock like a mofuggin rockstar

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 04:58 AM
BullitNutz is currently offline Click here to Send BullitNutz a Private Message Find more posts by BullitNutz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

2 Primatine Mist tablets will keep you up 24 hours. I should know, I did it last week. You'll be up, pacing your apartment, with your heart beating out of your ****ing chest, but hey, you'll be awake.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 05:12 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
2 Primatine Mist tablets will keep you up 24 hours. I should know, I did it last week. You'll be up, pacing your apartment, with your heart beating out of your ****ing chest, but hey, you'll be awake.

Or something less extreme... apples and anything with caffeine... its 6am here... trust me i know...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 05:20 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lydia
Glyds

Head to your nearest asian food shop and grab some coffee gum!!! It is the best thing to make you go on a high...specially if you gotss maths next period......

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 05:20 AM
Lydia is currently offline Click here to Send Lydia a Private Message Find more posts by Lydia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I must be incredibly sensitive to ephedrine, because after learning I didn't throw those demonic pills away, they only packed 12.5 mg of Eph per tablet.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 05:23 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BullitNutz
Two Plus Two Is Jello

Originally posted by Cinemaddiction

primatene tablets (non-mist) have 12.5mg of ephederine in them.

See if you can't find Bronkaid. That has 25 per tablet.

Furthermore, Benzadrex Inhalers, if you open them up and _eat_ the cotton inside, will keep you up for days on end. It has, literally, methamphetamine in it. They just call it Levmetamfetamin or some goony name like that. Note: It will taste horrid.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 05:32 AM
BullitNutz is currently offline Click here to Send BullitNutz a Private Message Find more posts by BullitNutz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

just stay here posting

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 05:35 AM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

^ rock

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 05:46 AM
DeVi| D0do is currently offline Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote