KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » seriously, is it weired....

am i wacko?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
uh yes, i seriously think you should seek help confused 5 45.45%
it may be a little weired, but its nothing to worry about erm 1 9.09%
nah, i do it all the time too big grin 5 45.45%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

seriously, is it weired....
Started by: misha

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
misha

Worried seriously, is it weired....

being 100% seriously, can you guys tell me if this is weired or not
you know how some people who really love their pets talk to them...kind of like "hey sweety, how are you." just small talk like that.
is it wiered that i have full conversations with my dog confused like just then, ive gotten a pet bunny and was paying him a lot of attention and my dog was getting "jelous"
so i said "sweety i know you're getting jelous, but you have to let me spend time with bunny...he's new and he's really scared at the moment. you were pretty nervous when you first came...but i still love you. dont EVER doubt my love for you"

i always have conversations like that with him.
is that too wiered? embarrasment

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:12 PM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I talk to teddy my hamster and I am not weird!jm laughing

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:14 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

and you have FULL conversations like that? eek!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:14 PM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Yep!jm yes laughing

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:15 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

ok ... i feel a little better then

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:16 PM
Cepheus

I used to talk with my dog all the time...before he was killed

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:17 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I am sorry to hear that ice.That is a hard thing to go through with a pet.I feel better too Misha!jm laughing

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:17 PM
Bardock42

mishas sig rocks rock

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:18 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IceWithin
I used to talk with my dog all the time...before he was killed

you had conv's like that?
oh im so sorry!

Originally posted by Bardock42
mishas sig rocks rock

thankyou happy

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:19 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:20 PM
misha

confused

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:21 PM
Cepheus

yeah I did Id tell him about the girls I liked, etc.

nah its OK... we sued the guy sad

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:21 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Misha looks worried!Glad that you sued the guy Ice!jm sad

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:22 PM
misha

i could never sue someone

Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Misha looks worried!Glad that you sued the guy Ice!jm sad

im feeling really weired atm

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:24 PM
Cepheus

thanks jackie... but I didnt do it myself it was my mom... nvm...

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:25 PM
Bardock42

Did your dog give you any good advice?

Anyway the people in Family Guy talk to their pet all the time...so I guess that makes it normal yes......*Stewie for Governor*

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:26 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i think it is normal..
i'm having convos like that with computer confused

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:28 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Anyway the people in Family Guy talk to their pet all the time...so I guess that makes it normal yes......*Stewie for Governor*

Yea they have a talking dog.JM smile

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:28 PM
misha

i didnt ask for advice that time .... was just explaining to him ill love him no matter what and not to get jelous

Originally posted by Clovie
i think it is normal..
i'm having convos like that with computer confused

sometimes i have it with my phone yes

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:30 PM
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I talk to teddy my hamster and I am not weird!jm laughing

Nah I dont think talkin to pets and havin convo's with them are wierd. I do that when I visit animal shelters and see dogs I dont know. Im like "Hey Honey, Whats your name? How Are You?" Things like that.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:31 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote